Whats better

NYjet10

Whats better, and is option 1 realistic?

1. Trade down get an early second rounder, and select Quentin Groves OLB with our first.

description- Get Groves in first, Cherilous or any other OL in the second, and than get Anthya Rubin with our second 2nd rounder

or

2. Pick Gholston at 6

description- Get Gholston, then get an OL in the second, and hope Anthya Rubin is still there in the third, if not get best available NT.

I'm starting to lean on option 1, and I think its realistic. plus maybe its Dallas we trade with and we can get both of their first and another pick. Which means with their 2 first we can get Cromartie and Groves!

Whats better, and is option 1 realistic?

1. Trade down get an early second rounder, and select Quentin Groves OLB with our first.

description- Get Groves in first, Cherilous or any other OL in the second, and than get Anthya Rubin with our second 2nd rounder

or

2. Pick Gholston at 6

description- Get Gholston, then get an OL in the second, and hope Anthya Rubin is still there in the third, if not get best available NT.

I'm starting to lean on option 1, and I think its realistic. plus maybe its Dallas we trade with and we can get both of their first and another pick. Which means with their 2 first we can get Cromartie and Groves!

Rumor has Dallas trading with Miami so they can get McFadden.

Archived