Do we have more motivation next season?

NYjet10

The pats beat us by cheating. We were the only team to point it out. The pats originally called us liars. Pats fans called Mangini a rat. We finished 4-12 while our cheating rival are going for history. We are known as the "tattletale" organization because of the pats.

Do we have more motivation to beat them, and have a super strong season?

My answer is yes, because even though we started this people when they hear the word jets they say they ratted out the pats and started spygate, All teams do it why do they have to point it out.

I think were the bad guy in this situation, and we want to make up for it next year.

For all of their scumbaggery, the Pats didn't beat us by cheating. They beat us because they were the better team with better coaching.

The motivation should be for Mangini to put in gameplans that suit the personnel he has. And for Tannenbaum to furnish Mangini with the types of players he needs to run the schemes he wants. He has to find some happy medium between foolish spending without control like Dan Snyder, and the bean-counter he's acted like for the past 2 years.

I think having a proper match of personnel to game plans goes a long, long way in motivating a player. Throw in some creativity to the gameplans & players get even more excited/motivated.

But if they try to use a 4-12 finish and a Pats superbowl as motivation & think that's going to last a whole season, then they're just going to end up as bitter, envious losers. Again.

The pats beat us by cheating. We were the only team to point it out. The pats originally called us liars. Pats fans called Mangini a rat. We finished 4-12 while our cheating rival are going for history. We are known as the "tattletale" organization because of the pats.

Do we have more motivation to beat them, and have a super strong season?

My answer is yes, because even though we started this people when they hear the word jets they say they ratted out the pats and started spygate, All teams do it why do they have to point it out.

I think were the bad guy in this situation, and we want to make up for it next year.

motivation is fine, but I will take some talent, please.

Archived