Pancakes II: Electric Boogaloo

Sperm Edwards

Dude - that seems like a lot of work. Why dont you just go to IHOP? I'm told there's other Jet fans that hang there;)

There are a ton of prepared foods that make absolutely no sense to me to prepare at home. It's like the equal-but-opposite equivalent of getting dressed, taking a drive, going out for breakfast & then ordering a bowl of Corn Flakes.

There are a ton of prepared foods that make absolutely no sense to me to prepare at home. It's like the equal-but-opposite equivalent of getting dressed, taking a drive, going out for breakfast & then ordering a bowl of Corn Flakes.

Are you saying you wouldn't make pancakes at home, on a Sunday morning, for MrsSperm?

I hate IHOP, Denny's, any of those breakfast joints. Not only is a meal 3000 calories, but everything is sticky with syrup. The tables, the silverware, the seats, the menus. NO Thanks!!!

Are you saying you wouldn't make pancakes at home, on a Sunday morning, for MrsSperm?

I hate IHOP, Denny's, any of those breakfast joints. Not only is a meal 3000 calories, but everything is sticky with syrup. The tables, the silverware, the seats, the menus. NO Thanks!!!

You managed to sneak in "sperm" and "sticky breakfast" in the same post.

Kudos. Rep for MrsTabor!

Archived