Bengals | C. Johnson may sit out season if he is not traded

Smizzy

Bengals | C. Johnson may sit out season if he is not traded

Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:17:02 -0800

Chris Mortensen, of ESPN.com, reports Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Johnson feels betrayed by head coach Marvin Lewis because Lewis stopped talking to Johnson early in the season, according to a source. The source said Johnson is privately threatening to sit out the 2008 season if he is not traded.

Not for nothing...but the best thing Cincy can do is get rid of Marvin Lewis.

Well, apparantly the report outta the probowl is Chad Johnson is causing some problems out their in hawaii. Half of me is wondering if he is trying to be the biggest pain in the a*s in order to force the bengals' hand to trade him. He used to be one of my favorite players not on the jets, however he's quickly falling down the list.

What's everyone elses take on him the last month or so??

Chad Johnson shoved a Bengals media relations employee following Pro Bowl practice Thursday, according to FOXSports.com's Alex Marvez.

T.O. II? Marvez, with Bengals employee Michael Lipman beside him, asked Johnson if he felt better after venting at the Super Bowl last week. Johnson walked away, and when Lipman tried to ask again, Chad reportedly shoved Lipman and "stared him down." Johnson proceeded to admit on the NFL Network that he's "gotten out of line every now and then" behind the scenes, adding "what great one doesn't? Find me a great one that doesn't do the same things I've done and I'll stop playing. Period."

what exactly have the Bengals accomplished under Lewis? maybe Chad is starting to get jealous of all of the attention TO is getting? He needs to get reeled in a bit, wrs do not win SBs, defenses do.

I think the NY Giants just proved your point quite well.

what exactly have the Bengals accomplished under Lewis? maybe Chad is starting to get jealous of all of the attention TO is getting? He needs to get reeled in a bit, wrs do not win SBs, defenses do.

The Giants defense played great, no doubt. But the Giants don't sniff a Super Bowl win if it not for Burress, Toomer, S Smith and Tyree.

Archived