Wierd Game for the Pats today.

RSJ

It was almost as if Brady didn't know what the defensive call was.

It was almost like Brady looked like Brian Griese's backup again

It was almost like Brady couldn't read a defense.

It was almost as if Brady and the OL didn't know where the blitz was coming from on every play.

Sorry folks but my opinion is that there is more to this cheating stuff than meets the eye.

The further from the opening game against the Jets the Pats got the worse they look this season. My opinion is the Belicheat library dwindled down on its usefullness

It was almost as if Brady and the OL didn't know where the blitz was coming from on every play.

Sorry folks but my opinion is that there is more to this cheating stuff than meets the eye.

The further from the opening game against the Jets the Pats got the worse they look this season. My opinion is the Belicheat library dwindled down on its usefullness

It is going to be an interesting few weeks. I will tell you one thing though, the Pats should destroy the playbook the used today. It obviously belongs in the garbage along with all that old videotape.

:rl:

Could not agree more! From very early on it looked like the Patiots "asterisk championship" aura had finally deserted them. They were missing the crucial thing that had always been aprt of the previous superbowls... It will be an interseting off season to say the least for the Pats...

I was thinking same thing,,1st SB they didnt have pregame walkthru of opponent,,and think of this,,they won the otehr SBs by 3 points AND they cheated,,bottom line,,fair and square they arent that great

I was thinking same thing,,1st SB they didnt have pregame walkthru of opponent,,and think of this,,they won the otehr SBs by 3 points AND they cheated,,bottom line,,fair and square they arent that great

Not to mention that talentwise this was probably the best Pats team of any of them.

Archived