That SB has given me hope

gangreenman

A) That teams really can turn around in just a few short years.

B) That FA's will not only see that the Pats can lose even with a loaded roster, but that they'll also see how much of a prick Bellicheat really is and wont want to play for him.

C) This can be the Jets sometime in the near future. Hey, I know it sounds crazy now, but ask any Giants fan 3 yrs ago that theyd win the SB this year.

Im also extremely happy to see Belicheat and Brady lose when it mattered most and to remember that the only reason that Moss, Stallworth, Thomas, and Welker signed with the Pats was to get this ring, and that ring turns out to be the only thing they didnt accomplish this season.

Here's to 18-1!!!

=D>:Nuts:

B) That FA's will not only see that the Pats can lose even with a loaded roster, but that they'll also see how much of a prick Bellicheat really is and wont want to play for him.

C) This can be the Jets sometime in the near future. Hey, I know it sounds crazy now, but ask any Giants fan 3 yrs ago that theyd win the SB this year.

Im also extremely happy to see Belicheat and Brady lose when it mattered most and to remember that the only reason that Moss, Stallworth, Thomas, and Welker signed with the Pats was to get this ring, and that ring turns out to be the only thing they didnt accomplish this season.

Here's to 18-1!!!

=D>:Nuts:

3 years ago? More like 3 months ago.

If you asked most Giants fans a month ago they'd probably have doubted the Giants would win. But who knows... Teams can change in a year or two. I just hope the Jets get better next year because it's going on year 3 now and the Jets need a great offseason to be heading in the right direction. If they do what they've done, I doubt they get much better. Yeah maybe they win 7 or 8 games, but it's not exactly heading in the right direction.

What the Jets need is some splash this offseason. The Giants went out on a limb to trade for Manning. Like him or not, but he's one of the reasons the Giants won a super bowl. They've done well in the draft with later picks as well. The Jets haven't really gone out on a limb at all. I hope they try to make some kind of splash this year. It just seems they are a team who would rather shoot for par rather than go for a birdie or eagle.

Archived