Final Thoughts on 18 and No

afosomf

1. Gints were clearly the better team last night in every single aspect of game

2. Brady is Pennington like when he has constant pressure, dinked and dunked

for 95% of his yardage, did not make 1 NFL caliber throw last night

3. Mumbles was a tool for going for it on 4th and 13 and passing on makeable

FG

4. Pierre Woods will be cut in next 2 weeks for not being able to recover a gift

fumble

5. ASSante is not worth the coin!!! He is Good no where near Great for mega$

6. Pats OL as i have maintained all year is the most overrated unit in NFL

3 Probowlers to 1 for GInts and they were blown up all night.

7. Eli made a believer out of me...great game son!!!!!!

8. I just want to kiss each and every Jet Fan for rooting the G-Men!

This G-Men team will always have a special place in my heart for making

18 and No happen

I don't agree with #2 at all. If Pennington was back there he would have been sacked 11x with his slow-motion windup/release. I would also say the 75 yards in the air throw at the end (just off the top of my head) is just a tad more than Pennington could throw.

Also, the difference was that the Giants were just in his faggy, pretty face all game. Pennington dinks & dunks even when he has protection b/c it's too difficult for a receiver to get enough separation to still be open by the time Chad's punt-like pass reaches the ground. Not to mention, when Pennington is under that kind of pressure, when if he DOES manage to get rid of it, he panics & throws brutal picks. And they're short sideline passes that are picked off, leaving a clear lane for the defender to run it all the way back.

Brady really didn't have a bad game at all. He just played the only game he could. He did (essentially) still throw a couple of TD's (if not for PI on the pass to Watson in the first half it was a sure TD) & zero picks. A lesser QB with worse awareness & slower release would have had his face in the turf a lot more. The dink-&-dunk was b/c the Giants just dictated the Pats gameplan with that relentless pressure, instead of trying to adjust to what NE wanted to do on offense & trying to defend deep passes better. Total domination of the line of scrimmage, particularly when you consider who they dominated. Just awesome.

Everything else I'm on board with...except maybe for the kissing dudes part at the end. Sex ok, but no kissing.

I don't agree with #2 at all. If Pennington was back there he would have been sacked 11x with his slow-motion windup/release. I would also say the 75 yards in the air throw at the end (just off the top of my head) is just a tad more than Pennington could throw.

Also, the difference was that the Giants were just in his faggy, pretty face all game. Pennington dinks & dunks even when he has protection b/c it's too difficult for a receiver to get enough separation to still be open by the time Chad's punt-like pass reaches the ground. Not to mention, when Pennington is under that kind of pressure, when if he DOES manage to get rid of it, he panics & throws brutal picks. And they're short sideline passes that are picked off, leaving a clear lane for the defender to run it all the way back.

Brady really didn't have a bad game at all. He just played the only game he could. He did (essentially) still throw a couple of TD's (if not for PI on the pass to Watson in the first half it was a sure TD) & zero picks. A lesser QB with worse awareness & slower release would have had his face in the turf a lot more. The dink-&-dunk was b/c the Giants just dictated the Pats gameplan with that relentless pressure, instead of trying to adjust to what NE wanted to do on offense & trying to defend deep passes better. Total domination of the line of scrimmage, particularly when you consider who they dominated. Just awesome.

Everything else I'm on board with...except maybe for the kissing dudes part at the end. Sex ok, but no kissing.

of course i was being a little sarcastic on #2;)

He had Moss wide open a few times and did not deliver

My main point is he is not as great or the messiah as the media paints him out to be. I would love to see what KC could do with 4 to 7 seconds on

every pass attempt.

FG

4. Pierre Woods will be cut in next 2 weeks for not being able to recover a gift

fumble

18 and No happen

I agree with #1, #3, #5, #6 and #7.

#2 Brady does become average when pressured but who doesn't. He didn't look his bestlast night, but something tells me that ankle was a lot worse than we thought.

#4 I thought NE should have challenged that play. Woods had the rock, was on the ground and then Bradshaw jumped on him . As soon as he touches him, if Woods has full possession of the ball, play over.

I agree with #1, #3, #5, #6 and #7.

#2 Brady does become average when pressured but who doesn't. He didn't look his bestlast night, but something tells me that ankle was a lot worse than we thought.

#4 I thought NE should have challenged that play. Woods had the rock, was on the ground and then Bradshaw jumped on him . As soon as he touches him, if Woods has full possession of the ball, play over.

he never had his hands on the ball!!! that is why AB was able to recover

so easily!!!!

No it wasn't pats ball read and rejoice

I was on top of the ball and they just jumped on me," said Woods, who was on the field in place of Mike Vrabel for the series. "I couldn't get my arms under it and they got the ball back. It was a missed opportunity, something we talk about, and you can't make those mistakes. I had one. That was mine and I'll try to make up for it."

No it wasn't pats ball read and rejoice

I was on top of the ball and they just jumped on me," said Woods, who was on the field in place of Mike Vrabel for the series. "I couldn't get my arms under it and they got the ball back. It was a missed opportunity, something we talk about, and you can't make those mistakes. I had one. That was mine and I'll try to make up for it."

I only saw it live + the replay in the bar (not on DVR 8x). Looked like Pats ball to me at the time. But I think we can agree on the ****-'em part.

I only saw it live + the replay in the bar (not on DVR 8x). Looked like Pats ball to me at the time. But I think we can agree on the ****-'em part.

Trust me Sperm, as SJ aptly put he just had his KFC gut on ball, that is why Bradshaw got the ball so easily

FG

fumble

18 and No happen

I'm going to agree with almost everything you said - but add one more thing: Josh McDaniels had the worst game plan of the year on the final game of the year. What a d-word! Maroney looked awesome - the run game was exactly what the Pats should continued to do to combat the defensive schemes the Giants were using. I'll never understand the stupidity.

Congrats to the Giants. They completety outplayed the Patriots. They deserve the Lombardi. Mercury Morris can sleep well. His exclusive, gated community is safe. LOL!

Archived