Manning and Namath Stand Alone

nylandingstrip

i think we can all agree the eli mannings name will never be forgotten no matter what happens. he is up there with broadway joe now after last night. does everyone agree?

by the way you can check out my 'salute to eli' on the front page of my site. the address is in the signiture. thanks.

I forgot that Namath did pick the gints to win yesterday.

i think we can all agree the eli mannings name will never be forgotten no matter what happens. he is up there with broadway joe now after last night. does everyone agree?

by the way you can check out my 'salute to eli' on the front page of my site. the address is in the signiture. thanks.

They were never ever oing to be forgotten anyway. Peyton is one of the best QB's ever.:confused0082:

NAAAA!!! Eli couldn't carry Joes jock. He has no charisma, he is the exact opposite personality, and is out of place in the NY market. But he sure did put 5 very good games together and deserves alot of credit

I will Put ELI on pedastal with JWN ....just for today;)

He played great and saved the season IMO

I love your threads. A thought and a plug all in one! :cheers:

Archived