randy moss' turd colors shine through

johnny green balls

end of the game. pats had 3 timeouts and a minute left. instead of going for a couple 20 yarders, the took a couple homerun shots, both to randy moss. in the first, randy was double covered but had a step on his defenders. the ball was slightly underthrown but randy decided to not even attempt to make a play for it. the commentators noted that randy, one of the best leapers in the game, should have made a move to catch it at its highest point. instead, randy waited for the ball to come to him, which it never did as it was batted away harmlessly by the giants secondary. then, 2 plays later, brady throws a missile again in the direction of randy. and again, little effort is made to go up and contest the defender for the ball.

randy moss let the cheatriots down. he mailed it in on those last two plays and robbed the pats of any chance to win. randy is worse than someone who has average skills. at least then the pats wouldn't have squandered 2 of their last 3 plays trying to get him the ball. if i was a pats fan, i'd be cursing randy's name today. when you lie with turds, you're gotta get stink on your hands. randy = pos.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it is the superbowl. there is a minute to go in the game. when a ball comes your way and you're 6'4'' you jump.

He should have jumped. How that translates into him being a POS I dont know.

The guy got open all night last night and Brady missed him numerous times. Where is your Matt Light is a POS thread. If anyone didnt look like they werrent trying, it was the Pts oline.

The guy got open all night last night and Brady missed him numerous times. Where is your Matt Light is a POS thread. If anyone didnt look like they werrent trying, it was the Pts oline.

anyone who doesn't try at their job and lets their co-workers down is a POS.

its established as a human being he is a POS,,,

So he's supposed to run 80 yards down the field and jump 2 feet in the air in about 5 seconds or else he isn't trying? What you're asking for isn't an effort by Randy Moss, you are asking him to be Superman.

I was surprised he didnt make a better effort myself,,

but Moss's MO in past will make people always doubt him,,juts like Bellys/Patriots proven cheating will alwayms make people doubt any victories they get..Perception..

So he's supposed to run 80 yards down the field and jump 2 feet in the air in about 5 seconds or else he isn't trying? What you're asking for isn't an effort by Randy Moss, you are asking him to be Superman.

he waited with his hands outstretched for the ball to come to him. anyone who has played peewee ball knows your have to MAKE A PLAY ON THE BALL. he's either a POS or a moron.

he waited with his hands outstretched for the ball to come to him. anyone who has played peewee ball knows your have to MAKE A PLAY ON THE BALL. he's either a POS or a moron.

You honestly think Randy Moss didnt make a play on the ball because he didnt feel like it?

Are people really this dumb?

Traffic incident

On September 24, 2002 in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, Moss was driving and was preparing to make an illegal turn. A traffic control officer, noticing what he was about to do, stood in front of his car, ordering him to stop. Eyewitness accounts of the event differ at this point, but Moss didn't comply with the officer's order, and she was bumped by his vehicle and fell to the ground. Moss was arrested, and a search of his vehicle revealed a small amount of marijuana.[13] Initially charged with Suspicion of Assault with a Deadly Weapon which is a felony and a misdemeanor marijuana possession, Moss pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor traffic violation, and was ordered to pay a $1,200 fine and perform 40 hours of community service.[14]

Leaving the field during a game

During the last game of the 2004 regular season against the Washington Redskins and with two seconds remaining on the game clock, Moss walked off the field and into the locker room; critics criticized Moss for quitting on his team.[15] Moss stated afterward that he didn’t think Minnesota, who ended up losing 21-18 to Washington, would recover the onside kick.[16]

Playoff mooning incident

On January 9, 2005, the Minnesota Vikings traveled to Green Bay to take on the heavily favored division rival Green Bay Packers, in an NFC wildcard playoff game. Moss was effective, finishing the game with 4 catches for 70 yards and 2 touchdowns in the 31-17 win. After the second score, Moss trotted to the end zone goalpost. Facing away from the crowd, he feigned pulling down his pants, and pretended to moon the Green Bay fans. TV announcer Joe Buck, who was calling the game, was incensed at the mooning, calling it "a disgusting act" on-air. Days later, the NFL fined him $10,000, finding it "unsportsmanlike" and "offensive" during the playoffs. However, Indianapolis Colts head coach Tony Dungy, the former Vikings defensive coordinator, explained Moss' action by pointing out that Green Bay Packers fans are infamous for actually mooning the buses of departing opponents,[17] unlike Moss' fully-clothed imitation.

Marijuana use

In August 2005, during an interview with Bryant Gumbel, Moss admitted that he has smoked marijuana during his NFL career "every blue moon."[18]

Lack of effort

On November 14, 2006, Moss was honored for his success in college as a kick returner by having an award named after him, becoming only one of two black athletes (along with John Mackey) so honored. During the press conference, Moss responded to questions about his dropped passes and lackluster effort in several games, saying "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too much excited about what's going on, so, my concentration and focus level tend to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood."[19] Days later, he reiterated his unhappiness with losing games and being a member of the Raiders on his weekly segment with Fox Sports Radio, saying, "I might want to look forward to moving somewhere else next year to have another start and really feel good about going out here and playing football."[20] Moss made similar comments during his tenure with the Vikings, when he infamously proclaimed, "I play when I want to play."[21]

On May 15, 2007, more than two weeks after the trade to New England, Moss was called out by his former Raiders coaches. His former offensive coordinator, Tom Walsh, who was fired from the Raiders after Oakland's 2-14 losing season, said of Moss, "Randy Moss is a player whose skills are diminishing, and he's in denial of those eroding skills...Randy was a great receiver, but he lacked the work ethic and the desire to cultivate any skills that would compensate for what he was losing physically later in his career." Walsh also reported that Moss told him, "'I'm too old to practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but I'm not too old to play on Sunday.'"[22] However, Moss stated the losing seasons on the Oakland Raiders negatively affected his playing and discouraged him during the team's practice: "...Losing sometimes can get contagious, but as a player I can't let that settle in, and I think that's one of the things that bothered me [in Oakland]. I didn't want it to set in and it didn't set in. It was just really nerve-racking that it was hard for me to win."[22]

Dating violence allegations

On January 15, 2008, Rozzie Franco from Orlando-based radio station WDBO reported that, "New England Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss has been hit with a temporary injunction for protection against dating violence. According to the affidavit Moss committed a battery upon Rachelle Washington,[23] causing serious injury, and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention. The affidavit out of Broward County reveals Moss cannot come within 500 feet of the victim and cannot use or possess firearms."[24]

The next day, in a locker room press conference, Moss claimed the woman was simply looking for money "over an accident,"[25] because her lawyer came to his lawyer, threatening a lawsuit, and asking for money to settle before she went public to the media. Moss claims he has known this woman for about eleven years, and in defense of himself, claims that he has never assaulted a woman in his entire life, and asked that the media and fans "find out the facts" before "rush[ing] to judgment."[26] Moreover, Moss' lawyer, in an e-mail to the Boston Globe accused the woman's lawyer of "blatant threats and attempts to extort money" from Moss.[27] He has not been charged with any crime. There is a hearing set to discuss the possibility of a permanent restraining order, the hearing is set for Jan. 28 (6 days prior to Super Bowl XLII). Moss is not required to attend this hearing.[28]

it is the superbowl. there is a minute to go in the game. when a ball comes your way and you're 6'4'' you jump.

It's not that easy balls. The ball was thrown very far, that means it has a great chance of landing unexpectially. Moss played to his ability.

Traffic incident

On September 24, 2002 in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, Moss was driving and was preparing to make an illegal turn. A traffic control officer, noticing what he was about to do, stood in front of his car, ordering him to stop. Eyewitness accounts of the event differ at this point, but Moss didn't comply with the officer's order, and she was bumped by his vehicle and fell to the ground. Moss was arrested, and a search of his vehicle revealed a small amount of marijuana.[13] Initially charged with Suspicion of Assault with a Deadly Weapon which is a felony and a misdemeanor marijuana possession, Moss pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor traffic violation, and was ordered to pay a $1,200 fine and perform 40 hours of community service.[14]

Leaving the field during a game

During the last game of the 2004 regular season against the Washington Redskins and with two seconds remaining on the game clock, Moss walked off the field and into the locker room; critics criticized Moss for quitting on his team.[15] Moss stated afterward that he didn’t think Minnesota, who ended up losing 21-18 to Washington, would recover the onside kick.[16]

Playoff mooning incident

On January 9, 2005, the Minnesota Vikings traveled to Green Bay to take on the heavily favored division rival Green Bay Packers, in an NFC wildcard playoff game. Moss was effective, finishing the game with 4 catches for 70 yards and 2 touchdowns in the 31-17 win. After the second score, Moss trotted to the end zone goalpost. Facing away from the crowd, he feigned pulling down his pants, and pretended to moon the Green Bay fans. TV announcer Joe Buck, who was calling the game, was incensed at the mooning, calling it "a disgusting act" on-air. Days later, the NFL fined him $10,000, finding it "unsportsmanlike" and "offensive" during the playoffs. However, Indianapolis Colts head coach Tony Dungy, the former Vikings defensive coordinator, explained Moss' action by pointing out that Green Bay Packers fans are infamous for actually mooning the buses of departing opponents,[17] unlike Moss' fully-clothed imitation.

Marijuana use

In August 2005, during an interview with Bryant Gumbel, Moss admitted that he has smoked marijuana during his NFL career "every blue moon."[18]

Lack of effort

On November 14, 2006, Moss was honored for his success in college as a kick returner by having an award named after him, becoming only one of two black athletes (along with John Mackey) so honored. During the press conference, Moss responded to questions about his dropped passes and lackluster effort in several games, saying "Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too much excited about what's going on, so, my concentration and focus level tend to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood."[19] Days later, he reiterated his unhappiness with losing games and being a member of the Raiders on his weekly segment with Fox Sports Radio, saying, "I might want to look forward to moving somewhere else next year to have another start and really feel good about going out here and playing football."[20] Moss made similar comments during his tenure with the Vikings, when he infamously proclaimed, "I play when I want to play."[21]

On May 15, 2007, more than two weeks after the trade to New England, Moss was called out by his former Raiders coaches. His former offensive coordinator, Tom Walsh, who was fired from the Raiders after Oakland's 2-14 losing season, said of Moss, "Randy Moss is a player whose skills are diminishing, and he's in denial of those eroding skills...Randy was a great receiver, but he lacked the work ethic and the desire to cultivate any skills that would compensate for what he was losing physically later in his career." Walsh also reported that Moss told him, "'I'm too old to practice on Wednesday and Thursday, but I'm not too old to play on Sunday.'"[22] However, Moss stated the losing seasons on the Oakland Raiders negatively affected his playing and discouraged him during the team's practice: "...Losing sometimes can get contagious, but as a player I can't let that settle in, and I think that's one of the things that bothered me [in Oakland]. I didn't want it to set in and it didn't set in. It was just really nerve-racking that it was hard for me to win."[22]

Dating violence allegations

On January 15, 2008, Rozzie Franco from Orlando-based radio station WDBO reported that, "New England Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss has been hit with a temporary injunction for protection against dating violence. According to the affidavit Moss committed a battery upon Rachelle Washington,[23] causing serious injury, and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention. The affidavit out of Broward County reveals Moss cannot come within 500 feet of the victim and cannot use or possess firearms."[24]

The next day, in a locker room press conference, Moss claimed the woman was simply looking for money "over an accident,"[25] because her lawyer came to his lawyer, threatening a lawsuit, and asking for money to settle before she went public to the media. Moss claims he has known this woman for about eleven years, and in defense of himself, claims that he has never assaulted a woman in his entire life, and asked that the media and fans "find out the facts" before "rush[ing] to judgment."[26] Moreover, Moss' lawyer, in an e-mail to the Boston Globe accused the woman's lawyer of "blatant threats and attempts to extort money" from Moss.[27] He has not been charged with any crime. There is a hearing set to discuss the possibility of a permanent restraining order, the hearing is set for Jan. 28 (6 days prior to Super Bowl XLII). Moss is not required to attend this hearing.[28]

perfect role model for matt "straight cash homie" 29

you defending randy moss explains that you're either an idiot or you respect anti-social behavior. congrats? :confused:

Defending him because he's being called out by a moron that obviously doesnt understand the game? You brought up his off the field record, not me.

Youre claim was that last night Randy Moss wasnt trying, which is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Randy scored 23 TD's this season and was a model citizen. Im sure he thrives on people calling him a thug. I love watching him make uptight people mad.

Defending him because he's being called out by a moron that obviously doesnt understand the game? You brought up his off the field record, not me.

Youre claim was that last night Randy Moss wasnt trying, which is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Randy scored 23 TD's this season and was a model citizen. Im sure he thrives on people calling him a thug. I love watching him make uptight people mad.

pull up them baggy pants homey :rl:

he's the most athletic person in the game. the ball was batted away 1 foot from his waiting hands with 45 seconds to go in the superbowl. his feet didn't leave the ground. he didn't put his all into it.

Archived