Rutgers- U Conn women battle tonight

faba

Big rivalry between the teams-U Conn has not even had a close game really yet.
That's 4 of the last 6 against the Huskies. Tenn next. Can they beat 2 #1's within a week? Gotta respect a team that schedules every top 10 OOC rival and even goes out and beats some of them. UCONN had won 21 straight. That 55 pressure zone is tenacious. Looks like they've finally found a leader also. This girl Piph may turn out better than Cappy. Future WNBA MVP for certain.

That's 4 of the last 6 against the Huskies. Tenn next. Can they beat 2 #1's within a week? Gotta respect a team that schedules every top 10 OOC rival and even goes out and beats some of them. UCONN had won 21 straight. That 55 pressure zone is tenacious. Looks like they've finally found a leader also. This girl Piph may turn out better than Cappy. Future WNBA MVP for certain.

T-Mac

Stringer makes them play one of the toughest schedules in the country- a benefit come tourney time. Tenn on the road I do not see them winning IMO.

T-Mac

Stringer makes them play one of the toughest schedules in the country- a benefit come tourney time. Tenn on the road I do not see them winning IMO.

Tenn will be very tough, no doubt, but they've taken on everyone and have been in every game. That 55 press can do anything, like coming from 10 down in the 2nd half vs the #1 defense.

Tenn will be very tough, no doubt, but they've taken on everyone and have been in every game. That 55 press can do anything, like coming from 10 down in the 2nd half vs the #1 defense.

One thing for sure any Stringer coached team will play hard nosed defense or you will not play.

I did not watch the game but heard a blown call at the end cost Rutgers the game.
I watched the replay on ESPN. The clock clearly stops at 0.2. UT is like the Pats of the NCAAW. They get the calls, and in this case, the official scorer seems to have cheated. Definitely neeeds to be an investigation. Oh, the drama.

I don't think they should wait until they're down double digits to go to that 55 press. That's 2 #1's in a row. This last one won't count but they did beat the Vols. Not too shabby. The polls should be interesting.

I watched the replay on ESPN. The clock clearly stops at 0.2. UT is like the Pats of the NCAAW. They get the calls, and in this case, the official scorer seems to have cheated. Definitely neeeds to be an investigation. Oh, the drama.

I don't think they should wait until they're down double digits to go to that 55 press. That's 2 #1's in a row. This last one won't count but they did beat the Vols. Not too shabby. The polls should be interesting.

They probably will stay where they are in the rankings. Big game in Ct beginning of March rematch with Uconn.

Archived