"Dooshey of the Year" award: and the winner is.....

Barton

Victor Thompson, diehahd/retahd patsy fan.

Yes, the stupid loser who got the Patriots logo tattooed on both sides of his bald ugly head a few months ago.

bilde?Site=FD&Date=20080205&Category=GJNEWS02&ArtNo=912043622&Ref=AR&MaxW=250

Down in the dumps after the Pats lose in the superbowl

"The minute the Giants got that (last second) touchdown I knew it was done ... it killed me," said Thompson.

http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080205/GJNEWS02/912043622/-1/CITNEWS08

Congrats, moron. You are the DOOSHEY OF THE YEAR. Maybe you can get a dooshe tattooed on your forehead.

Victor Thompson, diehahd/retahd patsy fan.

Yes, the stupid loser who got the Patriots logo tattooed on both sides of his bald ugly head a few months ago.

bilde?Site=FD&Date=20080205&Category=GJNEWS02&ArtNo=912043622&Ref=AR&MaxW=250

Down in the dumps after the Pats lose in the superbowl

"The minute the Giants got that (last second) touchdown I knew it was done ... it killed me," said Thompson.

http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080205/GJNEWS02/912043622/-1/CITNEWS08

Congrats, moron. You are the DOOSHEY OF THE YEAR. Maybe you can get a dooshe tattooed on your forehead.

haha excellent barton & I can surely relate.... I see it every sunday when anchoring my boat.people tryin not to laff at the logo

i also loved all the celebs cheering on the pats in pre-game interviews on the field. like cameron diaz, "like uh my cousin's wife is from boston so i've been a pats fan since forever." a pox on the reporter for not asking her to name 3 pats players. i'm sure the celebs publicists all advised them to find a way to justify rooting for the pats, "look at me i'm a perfect star and i root for the perfect team." sickening fair weather freaks.

http://www.ocala.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080201/FEATURES06/802010307/1027/YOURLIFE

"The minute the Giants got that last second touchdown I knew it was done"

Wow, he really IS a ****ing genius!

You know? Even after that last TD, I was very confident that with 3 timeouts that Brady would at least be able to get them in field goal range. Just mark that down as the first time I was wrong about anything. :lol:

You know? Even after that last TD, I was very confident that with 3 timeouts that Brady would at least be able to get them in field goal range. Just mark that down as the first time I was wrong about anything. :lol:

i was 99% sure Pats would win, let alone tie....

that long pass seemed open for a bit on TV,,

I said that exact thing, followed by "Tom Brady is the boogey man...he will never die."

I was happy to be wrong :P

Archived