Nationals first official game today-Warfish you out there

faba

Let me see so it is MLB, so I am going to say a lot for the tickets!

Curious to see what their attendance is myself. Haven't seen any ticket sales #'s yet for them. They got a late start on things so I am not sure they will have a huge year. Next year should be better for them attendance wise.

Mets- Nationals game today starts exhibition season

So What sort of crowds they expecting in their new home- what prices they charging for tickets there

It's a beautiful thing - The national pastime in the nations capitol.

Tickets seem to be fair considering the exceptional wealth of the Southern MD/D.C./Northern VA area (overll, not being specific, so please, no one lecuture me on the plight of inncer City D.C. thanks).

Lets just say that ANY family that can afford to LIVE here can afford to go to a few games a year if they wish.

Sadly, I'm at work today so no watching the game, but I heard it went well. And hey, at least the Nats won at least ONE game right, LOL!

Tickets seem to be fair considering the exceptional wealth of the Southern MD/D.C./Northern VA area (overll, not being specific, so please, no one lecuture me on the plight of inncer City D.C. thanks).

Lets just say that ANY family that can afford to LIVE here can afford to go to a few games a year if they wish.

Sadly, I'm at work today so no watching the game, but I heard it went well. And hey, at least the Nats won at least ONE game right, LOL!

Nats win 5-3. That's cool, its their first official game. Congrats.

I was glad to see beltran, reyes and matsui play well.

LL

And the Mets got beat in the Nationals first game ever. #-o

I hope this isn't an omen of things to come for the Mets this year.

Petrock keep the faith

I am really optimistic that the team is on the right path with the additions they have made. Middle relief is still a big concern and certain guys have to prove they can stay healthy but the Mets can compete in the East.

Warfish, you would be happy to know that your Washington Nationals are currently #2 in the entire league in Merchandise sales. 1 behind the Sox, and ahead of the New York Yankees, of all teams. :)

I heard that. It's the buzz of a new team in a big area market (#8 I think). It'll die down after a while, I'm sure.

I heard that. It's the buzz of a new team in a big area market (#8 I think). It'll die down after a while, I'm sure.

Have to admit, they have quite a lineup for this year. Gammons seems to be real high on them. If Endy Chavez pans out, their lineup will have some good bats with Sledge, Guillen, Wilkinson, and Castilla. Castilla is not going to have his Coorisian numbers like last year, but should still produce.

Not saying Nats are going to compete this year, but they're not going to be pushovers either.

Archived