Wake the freak Up People!!

Smizzy

I mean seriously now....this is the lounge....Start a thread for the love of god. If I have to read another JGB or SJ started thread I'm going to kill myself.

I don't give a **** what you have to say...just say it already.

i started one.. and it dropped to the bottom of the first page. :shock:

i'll bump it :D

i started one.. and it dropped to the bottom of the first page. :shock:

i'll bump it :D

I started one too..

It was about a real town in Austria called FUC(kay). I got a finger wag even though the dirty word filter blocked out the bad word in the link and I seperated the F and the U in the title of the thread.

So, I'm curious. You can spell it like this "phuck" (as I've seen in many many posts) but spelling it out by seperating the f and the u is a no no?! Or was the content was inapropriate?? Which is puzzling because it IS a real town so I'm not sure how it could be construed as offensive.

This place is so hypocritical sometimes. Sorry. :confused0006:

I started one too..

It was about a real town in Austria called FUC(kay). I got a finger wag even though the dirty word filter blocked out the bad word in the link and I seperated the F and the U in the title of the thread.

So, I'm curious. You can spell it like this "phuck" (as I've seen in many many posts) but spelling it out by seperating the f and the u is a no no?! Or was the content was inapropriate?? Which is puzzling because it IS a real town so I'm not sure how it could be construed as offensive.

Sometimes? How long have you been here?

Nada from me, I'm afraid of getting a "What the hell were you thinking?!" from Smizzy. :roll:

I told him that because I am the lone, opinioned female Pats fan here - that I'm better off keeping my well known opinions to myself LOL! Coudl you imagine? The bannings! The bannings! Hahahahahaha

I mean seriously now....this is the lounge....Start a thread for the love of god. If I have to read another JGB or SJ started thread I'm going to kill myself.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=777040#post777040

Done and done.

BZ

(locked in 3...2....1...)

I started one too..

Stupid ****ing swear filter.

There's only one solution......Bring back BOOM BOOM!!!:lol:

You know he'll solve these problems. I told you about this during the season.

• 9 months later...

I'm glad Max found a another Mod to take my place as the "Resident Angst Man" :lol: