Heath: Accidental

SouthernJet

Sad,,just released::

Accidental Pill Overdose Killed Ledger

ap.gifdot.gif

Feb 6 12:03 PM US/Eastern

By AMY WESTFELDT

Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK (AP) - Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose of painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medication and other prescription drugs, the New York City medical examiner said Wednesday.

The cause of death was "acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine," spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said in a statement.

The drugs are the generic names for the painkiller OxyContin, the anti-anxiety drugs Valium and Xanax, and the sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Hydrocodone is a prescription painkiller. Borakove wouldn't say what concentrations of each drug were found in Ledger's blood, or whether one drug played a greater part than another in causing his death.

Sad,,just released::

Accidental Pill Overdose Killed Ledger

ap.gifdot.gif

Feb 6 12:03 PM US/Eastern

By AMY WESTFELDT

Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK (AP) - Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose of painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medication and other prescription drugs, the New York City medical examiner said Wednesday.

The cause of death was "acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine," spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said in a statement.

The drugs are the generic names for the painkiller OxyContin, the anti-anxiety drugs Valium and Xanax, and the sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Hydrocodone is a prescription painkiller. Borakove wouldn't say what concentrations of each drug were found in Ledger's blood, or whether one drug played a greater part than another in causing his death.

But how is this "accidental". Sounds like he piled one on top of the other looking for an overdose. How can a grown adult take all them and not think there'd be any adverse affects? I.e. DEATH!

But how is this "accidental". Sounds like he piled one on top of the other looking for an overdose. How can a grown adult take all them and not think there'd be any adverse affects? I.e. DEATH!

That was my exact thought. You beat me to it!

What, you never accidentally took 100 of the most dangerous prescription pills at the same time? :character42:

I'm really surprised he didn't find time to chase all that down with a quart of vodka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heath Ledger Found Murdered by Bush in NYC Apartment

This afternoon, actor Heath Ledger was found dead of an apparent drug overdose in the apartment of Mary Kate-Olsen, a known GOP operative. I wouldn't be surprised if George Bush's name was on the prescription labels, too. It all goes back to the religious right's backlash against Brokeback Mountain and the seething hatred all conservatives have for same-sex couples. Whether it's Ledger/Gylellynyhal, or Kerry/Edwards, Bush just can't stand the thought of two men being madly in love with one another.

:lol:

Archived