Who makes the best printers?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who makes the best printers?

• HP
    • Canon
    • Epson
    • Lexmark
    • Other

Who makes the best printer in your opinion? I have owned HPs, Epson and a Lexmark that I got free with my new PC. The Lexmark is complete garbage and I think it has the most expensive cartridges that I have ever seen. The ink just ran out and instead of buying new cartridges I think I'm going to throw it in the trash and get another HP.

I like the HP I have at home. but I also like the cannon I have at work.

I might take a look at the Canon's too. I've never had one. I'm looking for a good printer that can print photos as well. Our Kodak Easyshare crapped out on us a while back and that's what you used to print all of our photos with.

I've always liked Cannon with Lexmark a close second only because the ink is cheaper.

Cheaper than what? If it's cheaper than Canon ink then I'm staying far far away because the cartridges for the Lexmark I have were like $23 a piece.

I might take a look at the Canon's too. I've never had one. I'm looking for a good printer that can print photos as well. Our Kodak Easyshare crapped out on us a while back and that's what you used to print all of our photos with.

My Cannon printer at work lets you put either a CD or memory chip in it to download pics from your camera. it makes awesome Photo prints.

My Cannon printer at work lets you put either a CD or memory chip in it to download pics from your camera. it makes awesome Photo prints.

My HP at work is like that too only I don't think it takes CDs. I haven't tried out the photo printing on it to see how it works.

Archived