Bring back PatsFanTX for 48 hours? Yes or No. Help decide

Barton

Bring back the ''Infamous one''  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Bring back the ''Infamous one''

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and the funny thing is NS, wasnt kidding. But tx's crap didnt bother me, and i thought he was funny.

The thing is, and I've said this a million times over. Once in awhile if you want to bust chops, that's fine...believe me, I'm a big boy and can take it. It's the constant 90% of his posts which to me is a bit over the top.

And as far as putting him on ignore, that doesn't work because he wins...he wins by having a Jets fan put a rival on ignore on a Jets fan site...I come here for Jets talk and information. Not to have my team ridiculed in almost every post. I don't know how many years I have left in this world, I don't need the extra aggrevation...now, I realize to you and others, it doesn't bother you as much and I respect that. But, afford me the same respect for my convictions on this.

Tx should be brought back for 48 years, not just 48 hours, but you have to take the inch before you can take the mile.

And how many posters here would leave? Is it worth it to you to have a Patise fan rival here then a lot of your fellow Jet fans who can't stand his condescending personality...please, give it some careful thought before you answer this.

And how many posters here would leave? Is it worth it to you to have a Patise fan rival here then a lot of your fellow Jet fans who can't stand his condescending personality...please, give it some careful thought before you answer this.

I've answered the question of if I wanted TX back plenty of times, and if a few Jets fans felt it was neccessary that they leave the message board because they can't put up with TX, so be it, then I guess they're really not meant for a message board to begin with. You are going to have people who rub you the wrong way in life too, you either ignore them or leave, the same things can be done on a message board. Tx is a good guy, problem is too many people rush to judgement. He is a diehard fan like the rest of us who devoit our time to a message board at least a few times a week.

Geez Barton when you asked me about this and I responded by saying make a poll, I didn't intend for you to mention that it was my idea. Remind me to rob a bank with you sometime, lol.

And you made it a public poll. I feel so much pressure. What's a girl to do?

:rl:

I've answered the question of if I wanted TX back plenty of times, and if a few Jets fans felt it was neccessary that they leave the message board because they can't put up with TX, so be it, then I guess they're really not meant for a message board to begin with. You are going to have people who rub you the wrong way in life too, you either ignore them or leave, the same things can be done on a message board. Tx is a good guy, problem is too many people rush to judgement. He is a diehard fan like the rest of us who devoit our time to a message board at least a few times a week.

Well, here's what you just told me. You'd rather have TX on this board than me and that's fine...now, we truly understand each other.

Well, here's what you just told me. You'd rather have TX on this board than me and that's fine...now, we truly understand each other.

Actually, it would be fun to let him back for like an hour to watch Bill's head explode. :rl:\:D/

:cheers:

I wasn't talking about you in general. Reread the post and reread what you said. You never once said it would be you that would be leaving and I never once said that I wish you were the one to be leaving.

I'll say something tons of people on this board love to say to me, to you:

Grow some thicker skin man and stop reading into everything.

I wasn't talking about you in general. Reread the post and reread what you said. You never once said it would be you that would be leaving and I never once said that I wish you were the one to be leaving.

I'll say something tons of people on this board love to say to me, to you:

Grow some thicker skin man and stop reading into everything.

Buddy, I'll lay it on the line for you one last time. I take the Jets very seriously and for you to tell me to grow thicker skin...well, you just don't know the man here like I thought you did. I'm approaching a time in my life where I don't think I'm going to see this team win a SB.

I watched two of my buddies get carried off the battlefield on January 13th, 1969...I never said good-bye to them until I visited the Vietnam Memorial during the dedication on Veteran's Day, 1982. While I know this may sound like extremes to you, it isn't to me...I don't go to games to get drunk...been there, done that. Every game to me is special and I don't need some A hole spinning his ball busting posts in just about every thread.

Grow some thicker skin? Maybe if I were your age I could put up with his BS...I've got too many things going on in my mind (bad memories) to crack a smile because it's only TX. I'd like to see what kind of skin you grow watching a buddy of yours spill his guts all over you and you wonder why him and not me...

So Joe, you can call me Mr. Military (which you have) and I take it as a compliment...not a cut down.

Buddy, I'll lay it on the line for you one last time. I take the Jets very seriously and for you to tell me to grow thicker skin...well, you just don't know the man here like I thought you did. I'm approaching a time in my life where I don't think I'm going to see this team win a SB.

I watched two of my buddies get carried off the battlefield on January 13th, 1969...I never said good-bye to them until I visited the Vietnam Memorial during the dedication on Veteran's Day, 1982. While I know this may sound like extremes to you, it isn't to me...I don't go to games to get drunk...been there, done that. Every game to me is special and I don't need some A hole spinning his ball busting posts in just about every thread.

Grow some thicker skin? Maybe if I were your age I could put up with his BS...I've got too many things going on in my mind (bad memories) to crack a smile because it's only TX. I'd like to see what kind of skin you grow watching a buddy of yours spill his guts all over you and you wonder why him and not me...

So Joe, you can call me Mr. Military (which you have) and I take it as a compliment...not a cut down.

WTF do your war memories or the fact you served have to do with dealing with a Patriots fan on A MESSAGE BOARD?

You know, at least you saw the Jets win a Super Bowl. Will you see them win another? Who knows, but I for one will NEVER know until it possibly happens, what it feels like to see my favorite team win a Super Bowl, at least you will have that if we both die before the Jets win another.

At least you will have that. I won't. I don't go to the games to get drunk either, I have a couple of beers with my friends and then stop or slow down 2 to 1 hour before the game so that by gametime I'm sober as a bird. Please don't tell me that you think thats what I'm about. If thats what I was about, I wouldn't waste my money on tickets, jerseys and traveling or my time on this board.

NS, we all honor your service in Vietnam and understand the pain you must have gone through as you watched two close friends die.

However, if you are courageous enough to do that, one stupid Patsie troll spinning his BS around shouldn't bother you too much, especially when you have the ability to put him on ignore and don't even have to read his mantra.

Anyway, I vote yes, to the 48 hrs anyway. I wasnt around here when he was, and Ive heard mixed reviews, so I would like to see what he's all about myself.

NS, we all honor your service in Vietnam and understand the pain you must have gone through as you watched two close friends die.

However, if you are courageous enough to do that, one stupid Patsie troll spinning his BS around shouldn't bother you too much, especially when you have the ability to put him on ignore and don't even have to read his mantra.

Anyway, I vote yes, to the 48 hrs anyway. I wasnt around here when he was, and Ive heard mixed reviews, so I would like to see what he's all about myself.

Trust us you'll be better off NOT knowing what he's all about. Nothing much to see.

This is NOT true, nothing but BS. I read a post of his on the Bills board this fall (when he was banned from JN AND JI) where TX said he was a Dallas fan during their good run and a Steeler fan before that during their SB run. He's just a bandwagoner that's all.

I just don't get it...we have plenty of Jets' fans who are dicks to others here, why do we need to bring another one back who just so happens to like the Pats? :)

just bring him back so we can humiliate him - we've got great leverage - he can always be booted again. hey the season's over with...let's shake it up around here.

just bring him back so we can humiliate him - we've got great leverage - he can always be booted again. hey the season's over with...let's shake it up around here.

That's like adding water to your gas tank. You can shake it up all you want but it's NOT going to do your car any good nor is it gonna run.

I always enjoyed reading his post, bring him back.. for good.

I didn't always see eye to eye with him, but somtimes he's fun to have around. add's another point of view here.

I vote BRING TX BACK!

I love this argument about having obnoxious fans of other teams posting on a board. Do we not have enough Jet fans who hate the Jets on this site?

WTF do your war memories or the fact you served have to do with dealing with a Patriots fan on A MESSAGE BOARD?

You know, at least you saw the Jets win a Super Bowl. Will you see them win another? Who knows, but I for one will NEVER know until it possibly happens, what it feels like to see my favorite team win a Super Bowl, at least you will have that if we both die before the Jets win another.

At least you will have that. I won't. I don't go to the games to get drunk either, I have a couple of beers with my friends and then stop or slow down 2 to 1 hour before the game so that by gametime I'm sober as a bird. Please don't tell me that you think thats what I'm about. If thats what I was about, I wouldn't waste my money on tickets, jerseys and traveling or my time on this board.

Goes to show you what you know...nothing. I saw the Jets win a SB? End of discussion with you on this subject because you have no clue what I carry with me concerning this team.

You just proved it by stating what I highlighted above.

EDIT: And here's another thing...never, ever, did I ask for this buddy of yours to be banned...never.

Archived