Bring back PatsFanTX for 48 hours? Yes or No. Help decide

Barton

Bring back the ''Infamous one''  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Bring back the ''Infamous one''

if you bring him back for 48 hrs, are you then gonna tell him, ok, time is up, c-ya?

I doubt it...let him be, its nice and quiet here now-a-days. Anybody that really misses him could chat through e-mail.

And once again he wins because you people continue to start threads about him...give it a rest

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've answered the question of if I wanted TX back plenty of times, and if a few Jets fans felt it was neccessary that they leave the message board because they can't put up with TX, so be it, then I guess they're really not meant for a message board to begin with. You are going to have people who rub you the wrong way in life too, you either ignore them or leave, the same things can be done on a message board. Tx is a good guy, problem is too many people rush to judgement. He is a diehard fan like the rest of us who devoit our time to a message board at least a few times a week.

so a JETS messageboard is here so PATS fans can trash talk OUR team?

If that is what a messageboard is about, you're right.... Im not meant for messageboards.

I was silly in thinking a JETS messageboard was here for JETS fans to talk about and discuss the JETS.

I love sports... baseball, football, hockey, NASCAR, college hockey, college basketball are my favorites. But this is the only messageboard I go to. I've tried messageboards for all my other teams/sports but it's just a flame fest (and not in a gay way).

This place was different. This place had self depricating humor along with good analysis and discussion with just a smidge of flame wars( again, not in a gay way:)). But when you have someone like TX, it ruins everything good about this place. I dont believe TX ever bothered me, but I sure did skip the posts he involved himself with. It made coming here less enjoyable.

The pats fans we have here are mostly well behaved. They dont fly off the handle. They are quite objective in their points. When I first came here I couldnt believe we had pats fans here, but after being here a while I realize what they bring and why they belong.

I'm not making proclamations that I will leave if TX comes back. I'm not saying anyone is wrong in wanting him to come back. All I am saying is he is a divisive figure and will cause more harm then good. The decision to bring someone back from a banning should be based on what is good for the entire board, not just a select few.

If all you want is a site to trash talk Patsie fans, fine. I just didnt think this was the place.

so a JETS messageboard is here so PATS fans can trash talk OUR team?

If that is what a messageboard is about, you're right.... Im not meant for messageboards.

I was silly in thinking a JETS messageboard was here for JETS fans to talk about and discuss the JETS.

I love sports... baseball, football, hockey, NASCAR, college hockey, college basketball are my favorites. But this is the only messageboard I go to. I've tried messageboards for all my other teams/sports but it's just a flame fest (and not in a gay way).

This place was different. This place had self depricating humor along with good analysis and discussion with just a smidge of flame wars( again, not in a gay way:)). But when you have someone like TX, it ruins everything good about this place. I dont believe TX ever bothered me, but I sure did skip the posts he involved himself with. It made coming here less enjoyable.

The pats fans we have here are mostly well behaved. They dont fly off the handle. They are quite objective in their points. When I first came here I couldnt believe we had pats fans here, but after being here a while I realize what they bring and why they belong.

I'm not making proclamations that I will leave if TX comes back. I'm not saying anyone is wrong in wanting him to come back. All I am saying is he is a divisive figure and will cause more harm then good. The decision to bring someone back from a banning should be based on what is good for the entire board, not just a select few.

If all you want is a site to trash talk Patsie fans, fine. I just didnt think this was the place.

That's a really good post.

just bring him back so we can humiliate him - we've got great leverage - he can always be booted again. hey the season's over with...let's shake it up around here.

Then we would be lowering ourselves to his level and I refuse to do that.

The only way you bring him back is if you bring JBF back.

Why people would want to bring back a guy that makes a living at ripping the Jets and their fans is beyond me.

Actually I'm fine with him ripping the team, but constantly ripping the posters here and the fans in general is what makes me not like the guy.

The other Pats' fans here (for the most part) can make their arguments without resorting to constant name-calling of the other posters.

a tx thread wouldnt be complete without some lyrics ...how he loved them so....

it is better then quoting rodney king.. OY!

Think of your fellow man

Lend him a helping hand

Put a little love in your heart

You see it's getting late

Oh, please don't hesitate

And the world will be a better place

And the world will be a better place

For you and me

You just wait and see

Another day goes by

Still the children cry

If you want the world to know

We won't let hatred grow

And the world (and the world) will be a better place

All the world (all the world) will be a better place

For you (for you)

And me (and me)

You just wait (just wait)

And see, wait and see

Take a good look around

And if you're looking down

I hope when you decide

Kindness will be your guide

For you (for you)

And me (and me)

You just wait (just wait)

And see

People, now put a little love in your heart

Each and every day

There's no other way

It's up to you

C'mon and

It's kind of too late. for Gimmieshelter's sake, we should wait until he's banned AGAIN at JI, and then let him back. then Gimmieshelter's hated TX groupies may follow. :D

:) Well Bill the only one who stayed after Max saw the light was you who are ok in my book. I admit, I misread ya initially.

Goes to show you what you know...nothing. I saw the Jets win a SB? End of discussion with you on this subject because you have no clue what I carry with me concerning this team.

You just proved it by stating what I highlighted above.

EDIT: And here's another thing...never, ever, did I ask for this buddy of yours to be banned...never.

Thanks for the reminder NS. I had forgotten that 124 actually doesn't know anything. Gettin old I guess. :biggrin:

Archived