Petition NFL for North East Super Bowl?

BwanaZulia

Who would be interested in this? If we could build up enough of a base we can get the NFL to consider our new stadium for some point in the future?

Hell, with Global Warming, it could be 60 and sunning in Feb of 2012. :)

BZ

only if in a dome,,but even then :confused:

SB week is for partying,,golf, bar hoppin, beach etc..

detroit sb was a disaster for partygoers if u remember

That is because it was Detriot.

Are you saying the Super Bowl in NYC would be bad for party goers? Broadway? Night clubs? Shopping?

Come on!

BZ

kind of...

most SB attendees are corporate guys who want to golf ,,

i agree a week in NY is fun,,just not fitting in with the average SB attendee demographics

I will sign it. Send me a link.

I think a SB in NYC would be great. There are plenty of golf Courses around the area. Sure, none in Mahattan, but in Queens, Brooklyn and even Long Island there are. Bethpage just held a US Open. Sure tey might not be able to play, ut there are so many more things to do in NYC than in Pheonix, you wont need golf.

Personally, I could care less about if bigwigs get to play golf the week of the SB. Each venue and region its in has its own selling points, and the revenue generated by the SB masses shouldnt be restricted to warm climate states only.

I think they should have some cold weather SB games in the open air stadiums, it shouldnt be a game ONLY played in a dome in a state with warm temps. This a football game that is played no matter what weather you get on that specific day, and the championship game shouldnt be sterilized by making sure there is no snow/rain/wind for these teams to compete in. The football fans will come to be a part of it regardless.

They should randomly pick SB locations for the next year out of a hat, Goodell could do it at halftime of the SB being played. 365 days is plenty of time to prepare and advertise for the following SB. Any venue willing to shell out the cash for a SB bid should be included into the hat. Former venues winning the SB location bid would have to wait 3 years to re-bid, that way there isnt a chance of repeated locations. Let luck decide where the championship is played, as luck plays a big part in football.

Archived