FB Lorenzo Neal might be coming back...

vinnys025

ESPN is reporting that the Jets and Ravens are the two teams considering signing him as he is done in San Diego. Reason is his former coach Marty Schottenheimer.

I wouldn't mind having him, accompanying Jones will be a bruising combination for any LB corp.

ESPN is reporting that the Jets and Ravens are the two teams considering signing him as he is done in San Diego. Reason is his former coach Marty Schottenheimer.

I wouldn't mind having him, accompanying Jones will be a bruising combination for any LB corp.

I love the guy but how old is he now? He's been around forever.

I've learned about the Jets that we shouldn't believe anything we read.

Also, I've learned to be disappointed.

Right now, as FA and the real off season approaches I am working hard to manage my expectations.

Having said that I am hopeful of an early, successful run at an offensive lineman like Stacy Andrews, only because they had him in last year. And they cannot be stupid enough to think they can compete (and thus keep their jobs) wothout professional level offensive lineman.

When's the last time you saw a Jet running back make it to the linebackers?

Hell with it. That guy whether or not hes late in his career can still make great blocks an bruise up them linebackers. If it wasnt for him LT wouldnt be some huge hot shot.

JP10, I know you're new here, but I have to tell you something.

LT would be a great running back if I was blocking for him.

JP10, I know you're new here, but I have to tell you something.

LT would be a great running back if I was blocking for him.

Thats bs lt is only great because of whom he has blockn. Give him the falcons line an watch him crumble. he isnt **** to sanders payton or brown.

Thats bs lt is only great because of whom he has blockn. Give him the falcons line an watch him crumble. he isnt **** to sanders payton or brown.

I would strongly rethink this post if i were you. LT2 is going to go down as one of the greatest running backs of all time, right up there next to the barry sanders' and walter paytons and jim browns etc. You have to remember that the Chargers didn't always have a great Oline, passing game or QB (one could argue he didn't have a good QB or passing game for a large part of this year, but thats not the point) and LT2 still put up HOF numbers regardless. Just because he was blessed with having a great FB doesn't mean he wouldn't be great without him. Look at Barry sanders, he had phenomenal tools and is my favorite back of all time, but didn't have the greatest vision in the world (or he had good vision but just chose to ignore the hole and bounce it outside a lot of the time) and the year they finally got him a fullback (not sure his name) he had two of the greatest seasons of his carrer and then for some idiotic reason they got rid of the guy. Anyways, you can definately say that he has benefited from having neal as his guy, but you can't say he wouldn't be sh*t without him. Is it a coincidence no other runninback neal blocked for rushed for 28 tds or so?? I really don't think so.

I would strongly rethink this post if i were you. LT2 is going to go down as one of the greatest running backs of all time, right up there next to the barry sanders' and walter paytons and jim browns etc. You have to remember that the Chargers didn't always have a great Oline, passing game or QB (one could argue he didn't have a good QB or passing game for a large part of this year, but thats not the point) and LT2 still put up HOF numbers regardless. Just because he was blessed with having a great FB doesn't mean he wouldn't be great without him. Look at Barry sanders, he had phenomenal tools and is my favorite back of all time, but didn't have the greatest vision in the world (or he had good vision but just chose to ignore the hole and bounce it outside a lot of the time) and the year they finally got him a fullback (not sure his name) he had two of the greatest seasons of his carrer and then for some idiotic reason they got rid of the guy. Anyways, you can definately say that he has benefited from having neal as his guy, but you can't say he wouldn't be sh*t without him. Is it a coincidence no other runninback neal blocked for rushed for 28 tds or so?? I really don't think so.

I dont think he would. Lt is a big name good player but i think Peterson will show him up. 28 tds, priest holmes an shaun alexander held the record. lt had a good line that year aswell.

Shoulda never let him go!

Archived