SUPERBOWL

Jetman_67

I havent had much time to post lately, but I have to say I really enjoyed the superbowl. Everyone Knows im engaged to a chowd. When the Giants scored the winning TD she actually began to cry. I was nice and handed her a box of tissues then proceded to laugh in her face. After getting over the shock of being slaped in the face i continued to pick on her Chowds and crybaby Cindy Brady.

Now she is so upset she wont even watch the probowl. This has been a great week.

I havent had much time to post lately, but I have to say I really enjoyed the superbowl. Everyone Knows im engaged to a chowd. When the Giants scored the winning TD she actually began to cry. I was nice and handed her a box of tissues then proceded to laugh in her face. After getting over the shock of being slaped in the face i continued to pick on her Chowds and crybaby Cindy Brady.

Now she is so upset she wont even watch the probowl. This has been a great week.

wow. just wow. :eek:

Oh my!!

Archived