Pro Bowl- should they just disband this game

faba

Seems like half the players back out on the teams- all the fans I know do not care about it. Should they just junk it-opinions?
If the're going to keep the 2 weeks between the conference championship and the Super Bowl play it on the dark sunday, with the Super Bowl players exempted. Play it at the site of the Super Bowl, may be on Saturday or Monday night. And make it a commercial for the big game, basically. Now it's pointless.

they should just forget about the game and have a 'pro bowl week' in hawaii. do you remember they used to have the NFL stars competition on the beach? they had the bench or incline press, 40 yd dash, kayak, a few other events and the final was the obstacle course. i used to love that competion as a kid and it was so much more entertaining than the game itself.

they should just forget about the game and have a 'pro bowl week' in hawaii. do you remember they used to have the NFL stars competition on the beach? they had the bench or incline press, 40 yd dash, kayak, a few other events and the final was the obstacle course. i used to love that competion as a kid and it was so much more entertaining than the game itself.

Yeah, I loved them too, but in one of those events, a rookie game in the sand, Robert Edwards tore up his knee so bad he went from a promising pro-bowler to done... so now players are scared.

Yeah, I loved them too, but in one of those events, a rookie game in the sand, Robert Edwards tore up his knee so bad he went from a promising pro-bowler to done... so now players are scared.

you are about 15 years off. i am talking about the old competitions from the 80's. they were all individual events and nobody every got hurt. howie long competed, willie gault, i thougth klecko even competed but can't remember

If the're going to keep the 2 weeks between the conference championship and the Super Bowl play it on the dark sunday, with the Super Bowl players exempted. Play it at the site of the Super Bowl, may be on Saturday or Monday night. And make it a commercial for the big game, basically. Now it's pointless.

This Bugg sounds like a good idea to me-to fill up that bye week and build some momentum for the game.

remember when the college all stars would play the nfl players? i'm showing my age here

I Remember hearing about that? Wasn't one of those games the only game ever called for weather, a lightning storm?

I also heard dinosours used to roam the earth too? lol!

Maybe a lil before that, but he used ot take those games seriously. It was hillarious watching everybody play at 75% speed and ronnie lott at 100% decking guys all over the field.

Ronnie Lott took every game seriusly!! I remember when he broke his finger and the Dr. told him it would need surgery to fix and he may have to miss some games. Ronnie asked if they cut it off could he play right away, the Dr said yes, and Ronnie said "cut it off then" and they did!!!

I Remember hearing about that? Wasn't one of those games the only game ever called for weather, a lightning storm?

I also heard dinosours used to roam the earth too? lol!

not sure about the weather. mommy still wipe your a$$ for you? lol, just kidding junior

Archived