OT: NCAA Football 2006 -XBOX

Smizzy

All i have to say is WOW!

No more having to pull down your passing Icons to scramble....you can now juke not just L & R but also backwards.

Race for the Heisman....Create your player...pick a position and work him thru 4 years of school and try to win a heisman.

Great game....My only beef is they changed they switch player button and the speed burst buttons on me.

I reccommend it!

I hate the college games. I'm sorry, but it's not realistic enough when most of the players are fake, names aren't given, and the players leave quickly from school anyways, giving way to more fake players.

Madden > NCAA.

this yr they have an auto name roster button.

I hate the college games. I'm sorry, but it's not realistic enough when most of the players are fake, names aren't given, and the players leave quickly from school anyways, giving way to more fake players.

Madden > NCAA.

this yr they have an auto name roster button.

I've played some of it, and yes Smizzy it is a very improved game. It's easier to use the gameplay controls and options and it seems "sharper" due to some fine tuning by EA.

I still prefer Madden though, but this NCAA football is definately a fun title to try out.

I've played some of it, and yes Smizzy it is a very improved game. It's easier to use the gameplay controls and options and it seems "sharper" due to some fine tuning by EA.

I still prefer Madden though, but this NCAA football is definately a fun title to try out.

I got the game on Tuesday. It's great. My Race For the Heisman created player got offered a scholarship to Notre Dame. I've played a little on RFTH, but I have spent most of my time naming players manually.

I'm somewhat used to the new defensive speed burst now. The impact player feature is an awesome addition. I wouldn't mind seeing something like that in Madden.

I got the game on Tuesday. It's great. My Race For the Heisman created player got offered a scholarship to Notre Dame. I've played a little on RFTH, but I have spent most of my time naming players manually.

I'm somewhat used to the new defensive speed burst now. The impact player feature is an awesome addition. I wouldn't mind seeing something like that in Madden.

The new juke back is great and my heisman race ended with no heisman...I was MLB and a QB took it each yr.

although i do have one hell of a NFL prospect for madden when the time comes :wink:

The new juke back is great and my heisman race ended with no heisman...I was MLB and a QB took it each yr.

although i do have one hell of a NFL prospect for madden when the time comes :wink:

Hey, Smizzy...

I got it the other night. Awesome game. I had a problem with the button changes too, but I found that you can change the controller settings back to the 2005 version.

yea but once you master the new version...it so much easier.

The right stick is the key to this game

Hey, Smizzy...

I got it the other night. Awesome game. I had a problem with the button changes too, but I found that you can change the controller settings back to the 2005 version.

06 puts 05 to shame. 05 just seemed slow for some reason. 06 is very playable and a lot of fun. Now I just need to work on growing a 3rd hand to be able to use all of the controls on the controller at once.

06 puts 05 to shame. 05 just seemed slow for some reason. 06 is very playable and a lot of fun. Now I just need to work on growing a 3rd hand to be able to use all of the controls on the controller at once.

Archived