We should give Charles Rogers a look..

K2C

Hes 6 3 220 nice size and speed.Hes well rested thats for sure sitting out the 2007 season.Based on whats available via free agency I would agree worth a look.Sometimes a change of scenery is all thats needed to spark a career.Look what Randy Moss did for New England.

What hurts him is admitting to smoking weed. He was on one of those shows where he admitted he smoked it alot. Unlike Ricky Williams wo was a star at Miami, Rogers was basically a bust, broke his coller one twice and never panned out through thos horrible Lions teams!

And comparing him to Randy Moss is absurd!!! Moss was a superstar in Minn then went to Oakland and just didn't give a crap.

What hurts him is admitting to smoking weed. He was on one of those shows where he admitted he smoked it alot. Unlike Ricky Williams wo was a star at Miami, Rogers was basically a bust, broke his coller one twice and never panned out through thos horrible Lions teams!

And comparing him to Randy Moss is absurd!!! Moss was a superstar in Minn then went to Oakland and just didn't give a crap.

Look what weed did for Randy Moss this season...

I wouldn't be surprised if he was 20 pounds overweight and couldn't run a sub 4.5 forty right now, but hell if he can get his act together I've got no problem with bringing him in for a tryout. I see the odds of him being brought in very low and of him actually getting a roster spot even lower. We already have coles, cotch and smith and possibly stuckey, if rogers wants to make the team he'll either have to really impress or contribute to special teams, which i don't see him doing.

Hes 6 3 220 nice size and speed.Hes well rested thats for sure sitting out the 2007 season.Based on whats available via free agency I would agree worth a look.Sometimes a change of scenery is all thats needed to spark a career.Look what Randy Moss did for New England.

Charles Rogers ?

Are you guys kidding me ?

The kid is garbage, I don't care who is throwing you the ball, a good receiver can shine at will.

Speed ? This dude is slow! FLAT OUT SLOW!

This kid was great in college..and he's still young.

Good size..and good hands.

Joey Harrington can make any WR look basic. We should at least bring him i for a tryout.

Rogers runs a 4.8 40 now. Awful for a wr.

He was terrible in Detroit. That dropped catch in the endzone on that Thanksgiving game a few years ago had to be one of the worst drops I've ever seen in a football game, on any level high school, college, NFL. That was such an easy catch and he dropped it like that.

Charles Rogers is a disgrace. I don't want this piece of crap anywhere near Hofstra.

Rogers runs a 4.8 40 now. Awful for a wr.

He was terrible in Detroit. That dropped catch in the endzone on that Thanksgiving game a few years ago had to be one of the worst drops I've ever seen in a football game, on any level high school, college, NFL. That was such an easy catch and he dropped it like that.

Charles Rogers is a disgrace. I don't want this piece of crap anywhere near Hofstra.

Link?

Link?

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1908

There are about six in there. He supposedly ran a 4.83 for the Chiefs who then terminated his visit. Giants had him in after that and he allegedly didn't run any better. 4.9 range. All the 4.2 talk about him was a joke anyway. He didn't run at the combine or his pro day. He ran a hand timed sub-4.4 at some point, but that's certainly something to be skeptical of. He's a big tub of **** who has done nothing in the NFL, hasn't played in two years and didn't even get a camp invite last year. **** him, Wallace Wright will put up better numbers and at least he can run a little.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1908

There are about six in there. He supposedly ran a 4.83 for the Chiefs who then terminated his visit. Giants had him in after that and he allegedly didn't run any better. 4.9 range. All the 4.2 talk about him was a joke anyway. He didn't run at the combine or his pro day. He ran a hand timed sub-4.4 at some point, but that's certainly something to be skeptical of. He's a big tub of **** who has done nothing in the NFL, hasn't played in two years and didn't even get a camp invite last year. **** him, Wallace Wright will put up better numbers and at least he can run a little.

Why let facts get in the way of K2C's quest to get Charles Rogers in a Jet uniform?

Archived