Redskins Name Jim Zorn Head Coach

BP

ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington Redskins hired Jim Zorn as their coach Saturday night, a surprise ending to a monthlong search for a replacement for Joe Gibbs, The Associated Press has learned.

Zorn will be introduced at a news conference at 3 p.m. Sunday, according to a person who was informed of the Redskins

let me ask you this.. is fassel really that bad.. is he so bad that snyder should be making a fool of him?

i mean that is really not nice.. who didnt think that fassel was going to be the next coach...

can anyone say "left field" ?

oY! :shock:

let me ask you this.. is fassel really that bad.. is he so bad that snyder should be making a fool of him?

i mean that is really not nice.. who didnt think that fassel was going to be the next coach...

can anyone say "left field" ?

oY! :shock:

The problem is that Snyder hired all of his assistants before he hired a head coach. that way of thinking is doomed to fail. Daniel Snyder is an absolute megalomaniacal jackass.

The problem is that Snyder hired all of his assistants before he hired a head coach. that way of thinking is doomed to fail. Daniel Snyder is an absolute megalomaniacal jackass.

i thought that fassel approved all those hirings? so i heard... could be wrong

i thought that fassel approved all those hirings? so i heard... could be wrong

If so, where does that leave Zorn?

The only time I've ever seen a HC take over with old assistants was Barry Switzer with the Cowboys. but they were already recent Super Bowl champions.

These are all new assistants being hired prior to a HC being hired. it's unheard of, and it's Snyder's ego without a doubt. that ego was in check with Gibbs there, now it's beginning to swell again.

If so, where does that leave Zorn?

The only time I've ever seen a HC take over with old assistants was Barry Switzer with the Cowboys. but they were already recent Super Bowl champions.

These are all new assistants being hired prior to a HC being hired. it's unheard of, and it's Snyder's ego without a doubt. that ego was in check with Gibbs there, now it's beginning to swell again.

that is fo sure. i wouldnt want to be zorn.

i'd like to see snyder in a death cage match with al davis.

:lol:

that is fo sure. i wouldnt want to be zorn.

i'd like to see snyder in a death cage match with al davis.

:lol:

Haha, GG, you beat me to it. I'm only on my first cup of coffee. :P

Seeing as we're in the same age group, what teenage girl didn't think Jim Zorn was dreamy? C'mon, admit it.

18a18b93.jpg

HAH.

Archived