Oh How I Hate Coming into Work on Sunday

Mavrik

I'm sitting here in my office working on a research project that is due on tuesday for work. Haven't gotten a chance to work on it at all considering how busy it's been here lately. To think this time last year, I was probably out getting drunk at Bullwinkles in Tally, not I'm a working stiff like the rest of you.

Damn the man!

I'm sitting here in my office working on a research project that is due on tuesday for work. Haven't gotten a chance to work on it at all considering how busy it's been here lately. To think this time last year, I was probably out getting drunk at Bullwinkles in Tally, not I'm a working stiff like the rest of you.

Damn the man!

Is it at least OT ? I worked 2 shifts OT yesterday then 1st shift this morningOT. At time X 1/2 I'm not compaining too much. Oh BTW Mavrik , it only gets worse. ;)

Is it at least OT ? I worked 2 shifts OT yesterday then 1st shift this morningOT. At time X 1/2 I'm not compaining too much. Oh BTW Mavrik , it only gets worse. ;)

Nope no OT. The University only allows us to get Comp time for anytime we work after 5pm, which means the only thing I could do is maybe leave at 3pm instead of 5pm. I make somewhere between jack and s*** in this job so overtime could've really helped. Guess it's time to get a 2nd job.

Damn the man!

Sorry to hear. Today was my first scheduled day off in 5 weeks. Tomorrow I go back on 7 days, perhaps as much as 12 hours a day, for about 4 more weeks. Damn the man indeed.

Sorry to hear. Today was my first scheduled day off in 5 weeks. Tomorrow I go back on 7 days, perhaps as much as 12 hours a day, for about 4 more weeks. Damn the man indeed.

The good news is your wife won't be lonely.

Right, honey?

Archived