Need To Draft RB

Favorite_Toon

They might pass on McFadden for other reasons. He’s a running back. Thomas Jones is a running back. Leon is a running back. But, consider this. Chester Taylor is a running back. Do you thin Brad Childress minds taking Peterson? I don’t.

So that’s where it is. I dream about days where Kerry Rhodes comes down from the top of a box on a blitz. I dream of David Harris and Jonathan Vilma forming up to become one of the leagues hardest hitting LineBacker duos. I dream of Little Leon streaking down the field, Brad Smith right behind him ready for a lateral. I dream of the ManGenius ManHandling Belichick. I dream of success.

Silly to use the Peterson example as a reason to draft a RB. For every Peterson are are many, many Bushes (and Enis' and Bensons and Cadillac Williams and Daynes).

Example of bad argument: Brandon Jacobs is running back. Do you think Coughlin minds taking Bradshaw? I don't.

Also lets not forget that Peterson has a nasty oline....If Thomas Jones can be top 10 in rushing yards this year behind this Oline....imagine when we upgrade the line. I'm not saying TJ is a game changer but it'll help the offense as a whole.

Silly to use the Peterson example as a reason to draft a RB. For every Peterson are are many, many Bushes (and Enis' and Bensons and Cadillac Williams and Daynes).

Example of bad argument: Brandon Jacobs is running back. Do you think Coughlin minds taking Bradshaw? I don't.

Don't forget our own mistake! Blair Thomas!!

Archived