HELLO

kamikaze0214

NO! .. Wait for tictac or Drago to notice.. I imagine they will be excited I finally came to the darkside.

For the record,

I've slept with them both ;o

-Drago's pants

p.s. Do ISP TRACKING

Neg rep for that awful picture of Matt. Jesus, what's going on with the frickin hair there?

Neg rep for that awful picture of Matt. Jesus, what's going on with the frickin hair there?

WITH A REBEL YELL! SHE CRIED MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

:lol:

dude, i hadn't showered in a week during tryouts...come on...your hair can do some strange stuff with that type of strain.

NO! .. Wait for tictac or Drago to notice.. I imagine they will be excited I finally came to the darkside.

For the record,

I've slept with them both ;o

-Drago's pants

p.s. Do ISP TRACKING

Hello walking, i like your neg. rep :P

yes we did all three sleep together, it was magical

:wub1:

You didn't lurk much before you joined, did you? Your loss.

Of life.

I had been brainwashed into thinking that this was the greatest website ever, the Jets were the best team in the NFL, Herm Edwards runs MENSA, and Chad Pennington might be the best quarterback EVER at throwing the deep ball.

Upon reflection.. I think I may have been misled....

-I am Drago's smirking revenge

I had been brainwashed into thinking that this was the greatest website ever, the Jets were the best team in the NFL, Herm Edwards runs MENSA, and Chad Pennington might be the best quarterback EVER at throwing the deep ball.

Upon reflection.. I think I may have been misled....

-I am Drago's smirking revenge

At least you're not Drago's drooling revenge. That would be worrying.

At least you're not Drago's drooling revenge. That would be worrying.

Last time I talked to Drago he asked me to stop using his name in every post I make. I think I'm going to decline.

My favorite band right now is the Venetian Snares.

WHERE IS EVERYONE

-I am Drago's complete lack of surprise.

Last time I talked to Drago he asked me to stop using his name in every post I make. I think I'm going to decline.

My favorite band right now is the Venetian Snares.

WHERE IS EVERYONE

-I am Drago's complete lack of surprise.

hey mod-ly crew....anyone find where that ban button is yet? :biggrin:

see ya kamkazi. hahahahahahah

hey mod-ly crew....anyone find where that ban button is yet? :biggrin:

see ya kamkazi. hahahahahahah

DRAGOOOO,

How's work.. which number is Lisa on today. I haven't talked to her for almost a week...

You should really drink with me tonight. . . or play risk or something

- I am Drago's inflamed sense of rejection.

Isnt your birthday tomorrow christopher?

:HappyB

On valentines day, i bet it was extra romantic when your mother was popping you out of her vagine.

:tongue2:

That picture seems familar..... if you don't take it down you will never see those pants again!!

Good use of the VAGINE!

And yes, it is my birthday tomorrow.. so I was thinking maybe I could come over tonight and hang out with you guys in our birthday suits? I really want Margarita's.. what time are you done with work and stuff?

-I am Drago's broken heart.

That picture seems familar..... if you don't take it down you will never see those pants again!!

Good use of the VAGINE!

And yes, it is my birthday tomorrow.. so I was thinking maybe I could come over tonight and hang out with you guys in our birthday suits? I really want Margarita's.. what time are you done with work and stuff?

-I am Drago's broken heart.

i am done working at 5- be home around 540. We didnt have plans, i suggested watching across the universe. Dont know about matt, probally same time-ish.

why is dragos heart broken, did he find out about me and franklin?

Archived