Buccaneers | Could Be Interested in Becht

Smizzy

This is no suprise I think....Hackett is a big Becht guy (for his blocking mostly). It won;t suprise me if Becht ends up there.

After all, who plays TE for the Bucs now?? I know I don't know....so I would assume Becht, as horrid as he is in the passing game, is still an upgrade.

This is no suprise I think....Hackett is a big Becht guy (for his blocking mostly). It won;t suprise me if Becht ends up there.

After all, who plays TE for the Bucs now?? I know I don't know....so I would assume Becht, as horrid as he is in the passing game, is still an upgrade.

i think DILGER is there current TE..

So if he bolts are we just going to use Baker and pick up something in a late round? Dinger has made it a practice to use all eligible hands and has put a lot of yards up through using TE's in his career. Not that theres a Gonzales, Witten, or Gates floating around in FA either. I guess it would be safe money to see what Baker has and if he's a bust look for a FA next year. We need to shore up both lines at the moment.

He can't catch AND he's overrated as a blocker. Buh bye.

The Bucs can have that stiff.

Didn't you draft him on your fantasy football team last year?

Sounds like somebody got shot down at camp and is a little bitter.

That's an insult to Hermy.

TX:

This is a true story. I shared a FF team with her. I inherited it. She drafted it. Agreed we did have some time management issues which were flustrating at times. But we are actively working to correct that for next season.

The roster I inherited had CHAD PENNINGTON as the starting QB. Cmon TX. I know you want to blast me but be real here. How is winning a FF Championship with Chad. Becht was the starting TE. OH MY.

I picked up Reuben Droughns on waivers before anyone else knew who he was. We went on the win the division and one playoff game.

Then we get creamed.

Actually sounds a lot like Hermy.

#88 is going to Tampa Bay and reunite with our old OC Paulie H., besides since Hackett is their new QB coach it won't effect Becht at all. It always has to do with dollars and I heard Becht will be offered more money in sunny Florida. He does have the option to re-sign with the Jets, but I'm sure they won't match the offer he could get from other teams.

Anthony is not a bad player. Of course, playing for such a high profile team like the Jets his every mistake was highlighted by the fans and he never really caught a break since day one. I think being a 1st round draft pick puts alot of additional pressure on a young player fresh out of college and well, welcome to NY.

I also thought it was embarassing when Becht had 2 false start penalties called on him this past season and the kind, caring Jet collective that we are, boo'ed him in the Meadowlands when Herm pulled him off the field. I'm sure he'll do much better in Tampa and I wish him well. Good news/bad news, he comes back in red & gold to play against us in regular season this year and with a little chip on his shoulder, nice.

Stop spreading FALSEHOODS. Noodle Arm was our backup. Trent Green was our starter. Liar.

TX:

This is a true story. I shared a FF team with her. I inherited it. She drafted it. Agreed we did have some time management issues which were flustrating at times. But we are actively working to correct that for next season.

The roster I inherited had CHAD PENNINGTON as the starting QB. Cmon TX. I know you want to blast me but be real here. How is winning a FF Championship with Chad. Becht was the starting TE. OH MY.

I picked up Reuben Droughns on waivers before anyone else knew who he was. We went on the win the division and one playoff game.

Then we get creamed.

TX:

Then we get creamed.

Did your FF league give extra points to QB's who hit RB's coming out of the backfield??

Cubed, good one on the Hermy insult.

:o:o

#88 is going to Tampa Bay and reunite with our old OC Paulie H., besides since Hackett is their new QB coach it won't effect Becht at all. It always has to do with dollars and I heard Becht will be offered more money in sunny Florida. He does have the option to re-sign with the Jets, but I'm sure they won't match the offer he could get from other teams.

Anthony is not a bad player. Of course, playing for such a high profile team like the Jets his every mistake was highlighted by the fans and he never really caught a break since day one. I think being a 1st round draft pick puts alot of additional pressure on a young player fresh out of college and well, welcome to NY.

I also thought it was embarassing when Becht had 2 false start penalties called on him this past season and the kind, caring Jet collective that we are, boo'ed him in the Meadowlands when Herm pulled him off the field. I'm sure he'll do much better in Tampa and I wish him well. Good news/bad news, he comes back in red & gold to play against us in regular season this year and with a little chip on his shoulder, nice.

AB is what he is. A nice guy, a good teammate, a great blocker a below average receving TE, a bit of a disappointment for a 1st round pick.

Obviously Dinger didn't like what he saw otherwise the Jets would have been more interested.

GREAT blocker??? C'mon, Max. Get your head out of your a*s, bro. He's an AVERAGE blocker. It's just that since he CANNOT catch it makes his blocking skills look good.

BTW: He cost us the game in Pittsburgh in OT.

He was a great blocker. How else could a 46 year old Curtis have rushed for so many yards.

There I said it.

Archived