Phin fans seem pretty down...

PhinHater

They dont have anyone that sows promise on the team. There D is getting old with Taylor, their running back is a toke away from lifetime ban. The other running back is hurt. They have no QB. They are a mess bounty couldnt clean up.

Yeah, and the Jets are better with their carousel of bad qb's, horrific o-line, pourous run defense, women beating corners, and bad coaching . In fact the Jets lost their best coach in the offseason. Really, the bright spot in the Jets 2007 season was the special teams, but yeah that's gone with Mike Westoff (get well soon coach).

With the Dolphins, we have the winds of change sweeping through Davie Florida. A highly regarded and respected coaching staff has come to town to take back the AFC East, while the Jets continue on with Opie. Good luck in 08' Jets!

Yeah, and the Jets are better with their carousel of bad qb's, horrific o-line, pourous run defense, women beating corners, and bad coaching . In fact the Jets lost their best coach in the offseason. Really, the bright spot in the Jets 2007 season was the special teams, but yeah that's gone with Mike Westoff (get well soon coach).

With the Dolphins, we have the winds of change sweeping through Davie Florida. A highly regarded and respected coaching staff has come to town to take back the AFC East, while the Jets continue on with Opie. Good luck in 08' Jets!

Thats not winds of change, that is Alks gas from all his Doritos and yogurt.

carousel of bad QB's? Clemens played a few games. Chad has been around forever and then he finally got benched. Clemens will be much better than Chad.

The O-Line can be fixed in the draft and FA. A few players will strengthen it up.

Coaching cant be too bad if they were 10-6 the year before.

I will bet you all my Vcash at the end of next season that the Jets are better off than the Dolphins.

Thats not winds of change, that is Alks gas from all his Doritos and yogurt.

carousel of bad QB's? Clemens played a few games. Chad has been around forever and then he finally got benched. Clemens will be much better than Chad.

The O-Line can be fixed in the draft and FA. A few players will strengthen it up.

Coaching cant be too bad if they were 10-6 the year before.

I will bet you all my Vcash at the end of next season that the Jets are better off than the Dolphins.

You'll probably blow all your vcash on coke and hookers by next year, but ok.;)

Cool, done bet.

Just some clarification, You say "yadda yadda the Jets will be better off than the Dolphins next year" for all our vcash. That's pretty broad and vague. Should we just settle on best record. Just looking for some final terms so I can have my lawyer draw up some papers;)

Just some clarification, You say "yadda yadda the Jets will be better off than the Dolphins next year" for all our vcash. That's pretty broad and vague. Should we just settle on best record. Just looking for some final terms so I can have my lawyer draw up some papers;)

Amazing you are still around after being the laughing stock of the NFL, having the worst season in your history and being SWEPT by a 4-13 team (two years in a row).

Wake me in 2 years when you make the playoffs (first time in 6/7 years).

BZ

I did mean better record.

Archived