Jericho Returns Tonight!!!

Mavrik

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I'm pretty sure me and Alk are the only ones who are excited about this. :lol:

I can't wait. I'm pissed though because our Tivo is already set to record two shows. I'm horrible about actually sitting down and watching something when it's actually on. I'll have to make an effort tonight.

I can't wait. I'm pissed though because our Tivo is already set to record two shows. I'm horrible about actually sitting down and watching something when it's actually on. I'll have to make an effort tonight.

They are showing the first 5 minutes of the show on cbs.com right now if your interested. Looks pretty good.

They are showing the first 5 minutes of the show on cbs.com right now if your interested. Looks pretty good.

There's only 7 episodes this year so let's hope the CBS douche bags didn't totally kill off the audience last year and it has a legit chance of returning next year.

Did anybody catch tonites show?

I did. You couldn't ask for a much better return show IMO. Loved the peanuts tie in during the hospital scene. :lol: Looks like these 7 episodes are going to get intense in a hurry starting next week. :headbang:

My biggest complaint with tonights episode is WTF was up with that train? It looked like they pulled that thing straight out of a western. Contrary to popular belief, Kansas does have the same technology as the rest of the country. :lol:

I did. You couldn't ask for a much better return show IMO. Loved the peanuts tie in during the hospital scene. :lol: Looks like these 7 episodes are going to get intense in a hurry starting next week. :headbang:

I missed the 1st few seconds cause I was watching the history channel and missed the hospital scene. Luckily I was tapeing it as well so I can rewatch it this morning and catch any areas I missed while I occasinally nodded off. Too much OT the last week of work. At least I've learned to tape things while I try to watch it live.

My biggest complaint with tonights episode is WTF was up with that train? It looked like they pulled that thing straight out of a western. Contrary to popular belief, Kansas does have the same technology as the rest of the country. :lol:

At least the tank was modern. :biggrin:

Great episode IMO. Hopefully they got quite a few people watching. It looks like they are setting the backdrop up for a civil war between the Cheyenne Government and the Columbus govt, with Texas being the wildcard. The synopsis for one of the future episodes says Chavez 'travels to the independent state of Texas' with evidence of the conspiracy.

Do you have running water in Kansas or do you guys still do the whole 'bucket in a well thing'? :lol:

crap

ratings were not good

The second-season premiere of Jericho was left at the starting gate, meanwhile, with a third-place 4.1/ 7 in the overnights at 10 p.m. Comparably, Jericho debuted with a 7.7/12 on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2006 at 8 p.m., and a repeat of Without a Trace on the year-ago evening averaged a 5.7/ 9. All together now…ouch!

Big Brother did a 4.3/6 so both shows pretty much failed together

Season two of Jericho dipped slightly from Big Brother, with 7.15 million viewers (#3) and a second-place 2.5/ 7 among adults 18-49 at 10 p.m. But given it did not have to face American Idol, the results should have been better. Keep in mind that Jericho debuted with a considerably stronger 11.66 million viewers and a 3.4/10 in the demo on Wednesday, Sept. 20 at 8 p.m. ET. CBS might have been better off airing Jericho earlier.

Themed "Til Death Do Us Part," the first winter edition of summer guilty pleasure Big Brother opened with a mere (and third place) 4.3/6 at 9.p.m. Overnight retention out of a repeat of NCIS (7.8/12 at 8.p.m.) was just 55 percent. Since Big Brother always manages to flex some young adult muscle, let's wait and see what happens when the fast affiliate results are released. But, at first glance, how do you like the mismatched Sheila and Adam? Shouldn't "Ma" at least try to be more flexible?

crap

ratings were not good

The second-season premiere of Jericho was left at the starting gate, meanwhile, with a third-place 4.1/ 7 in the overnights at 10 p.m. Comparably, Jericho debuted with a 7.7/12 on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2006 at 8 p.m., and a repeat of Without a Trace on the year-ago evening averaged a 5.7/ 9. All together now

:shock: That doesn't sound good at all. Hopefully they will ship the show over to the Sci Fi Network. More than likely it'll just be killed after these episodes though. :cussing:

considering all the promos

it was a huge bust

it wasnt even vs american idol

i hate to say it but it did worse then last year

" With FOX done for the night, NBC took the 10 p.m. hour with a repeat of "Law & Order: SVU," 5.7/9. "Boston Legal" scored a 4.9/8, while the return of the fan-saved series "Jericho" to CBS managed only a 4.2/7."

considering all the promos

it was a huge bust

it wasnt even vs american idol

i hate to say it but it did worse then last year

" With FOX done for the night, NBC took the 10 p.m. hour with a repeat of "Law & Order: SVU," 5.7/9. "Boston Legal" scored a 4.9/8, while the return of the fan-saved series "Jericho" to CBS managed only a 4.2/7."

Why havent you hung yourself yet?

just watched it.. saw the peanuts... what was the reference that i missed?

who is chavez?

Did anyone watch last night? I thought the original episodes were good but these new episodes are even better. I would be shocked if they don't get a 3rd. season.

I was pooped last nite so I taped it and I'll watch it tonite. I liked the 1st episode last week but as someone else mentioned the ratings sucked. Ratings alone will determine if it's back for a full season next year.

crap more bad ratings for jericho

CBS got off to a positive start last night, with a repeat of old faithful NCIS second at 8 p.m. with a healthy 7.1/11 in the overnights. But the combination of Big Brother and Jericho took a hit from 9-11 p.m., with Big Brother: ‘Til Death Do Us Part at a 3.5/ 5 at 9 p.m. (#3) and episode two of season two of Jericho at an equally disappointing (and last-place) 3.7/ 6 at 10 p.m. One week earlier, Jericho opened with a 4.1/ 7 in the overnights. CBS would have been better off finding an earlier time period for Jericho.

maybe sci-fi will pick it up if cbs cancels it?

crap more bad ratings for jericho

CBS got off to a positive start last night, with a repeat of old faithful NCIS second at 8 p.m. with a healthy 7.1/11 in the overnights. But the combination of Big Brother and Jericho took a hit from 9-11 p.m., with Big Brother:

Last night's episode was excellent. So the split has been made and it looks like there is going to be a ASA vs. USA civil war.

I like the direction and tone the show is heading in. I wouldn't be surprised if the show takes on a 2nd American Revolution approach and approach it as if the people of Jericho are fighting for their freedom from tyranny ala Colonists fighting back the Brits.

Thanks for the ratings 128. Crap is right. You'd think just the fact that it's NEW episodes and NOT a reality show would have it rating higher. Doesn't look good.

I don't know about this week but last week CBS actually said they were pleased with Jericho's ratings and the show itself.

Hey everyone, haven't been on in awhile, and haven't written anything in ages, but wanted to also express my gratitude for this show. So glad they're showing the episodes on their website, I'm terrible at scheduling a "TV sit-down time". Haven't watched much TV in the past, but over the past couple of years I've gotten into several timeline shows (shows you have to watch in order or you're lost):

Jericho - Hope it lasts, but I think they're using these last 7 episodes to give a final ending.

Lost - Too many storyline tangents, but its addicting and I'm glad they're atleast trying to try everything together.

Heroes - who didn't want superpowers when they were a kid?

Kyle XY - subpar acting, but addicting once again

Chuck - One of the more enjoyable shows I've seen in awhile.

Breaking Bad - New show on AMC, if you haven't seen it, def check it out. They have the first 2 episodes online, find 3 and 4 on other random websites.

Burn Notice - acting once again subpar, but I'm hooked.

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

So far loving the second season of Jericho, who thinks Chavez knows what the "Boxcar" files are about? Def gave me a bad vibe about him at the end of the episode. Yay for Ravenwood! Wondering when they were gonna be brought back into play.

BIG BROTHER" GOES NUTS FOR "JERICHO!" "Big Brother" Houseguests to Receive Information From the Outside World

Contestants from CBS's BIG BROTHER will face-off in a JERICHO-themed "Power of Veto" competition on Tuesday, Feb. 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Loss of communication with the outside world is an issue facing both contestants inside the BIG BROTHER house and the citizens of the CBS drama JERICHO. During the broadcast's veto competition called "Communication Breakdown," BIG BROTHER Houseguests will put their communication skills to the test for the chance to gain information from the outside world.

As they battle for the "Power of Veto" on Tuesday, BIG BROTHER couples will search through thousands of pounds of peanuts in order to find their hidden color-coded cables and restore communication by correctly connecting the cables along their utility poles. The first couple to get all of their cables arranged and connected the right way will win the "Power of Veto," giving them the ability to remove a couple, or themselves, from the chopping block.

After the winning couple is declared, all of the Houseguests will get to view headlines that will be shown to them on a ticker tape style machine. The message will contain tidbits of news from the outside world, including a mystery headline that gives a clue to the upcoming JERICHO episode.

BIG BROTHER" GOES NUTS FOR "JERICHO!" "Big Brother" Houseguests to Receive Information From the Outside World

Contestants from CBS's BIG BROTHER will face-off in a JERICHO-themed "Power of Veto" competition on Tuesday, Feb. 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Loss of communication with the outside world is an issue facing both contestants inside the BIG BROTHER house and the citizens of the CBS drama JERICHO. During the broadcast's veto competition called "Communication Breakdown," BIG BROTHER Houseguests will put their communication skills to the test for the chance to gain information from the outside world.

As they battle for the "Power of Veto" on Tuesday, BIG BROTHER couples will search through thousands of pounds of peanuts in order to find their hidden color-coded cables and restore communication by correctly connecting the cables along their utility poles. The first couple to get all of their cables arranged and connected the right way will win the "Power of Veto," giving them the ability to remove a couple, or themselves, from the chopping block.

After the winning couple is declared, all of the Houseguests will get to view headlines that will be shown to them on a ticker tape style machine. The message will contain tidbits of news from the outside world, including a mystery headline that gives a clue to the upcoming JERICHO episode.

Well that settles that. CBS just killed Jericho. YOU BASTARDS!! :smilies2_puke:

Archived