Garroid Sfeffield = Perrenial Lowlife!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

Yeah! He's Detroit's! No one else can lay claim to him! That and no one could touch him in terms of low life'ing it. Ty is god! Gary wishes he could lace Ty's shoes!

Ty Cobb was such a lowlife he has a huge hospital named after him in Georgia that he funded 100% from his own wallet

Oh, and he used to send retirement checks from his personal bank account to former teammates and fellow major leaguers who never got a retirement plan from MLB

yeah, what a dickhole :lol:

Yeah! He's Detroit's! No one else can lay claim to him! That and no one could touch him in terms of low life'ing it. Ty is god! Gary wishes he could lace Ty's shoes!

Ty Cobb was such a lowlife he has a huge hospital named after him in Georgia that he funded 100% from his own wallet

Oh, and he used to send retirement checks from his personal bank account to former teammates and fellow major leaguers who never got a retirement plan from MLB

The big deal is for a stupid unnecessary tournament anyone of the games best could end up with a career ending injury and it's all about the money for most of these guys, that's why it's a big deal to them because if they blow their career in a stupid unncessary "World Classic" with an injury that could've been prevented that keeps them out of the game forever, what are these guys gonna do? My point exactly, look at it from the players' view.

The big deal is for a stupid unnecessary tournament anyone of the games best could end up with a career ending injury and it's all about the money for most of these guys, that's why it's a big deal to them because if they blow their career in a stupid unncessary "World Classic" with an injury that could've been prevented that keeps them out of the game forever, what are these guys gonna do? My point exactly, look at it from the players' view.

Exactly! Low life!

Exactly! Low life!

because it will expand baseballs fanbase

i dont think it will work out but it'd be amazing if it could

i just think it'd be better off in february

players could look at it as a way of keeping in shape and not being rusty in time for spring training

just like how guys used to play winterball down in Cuba in barnstorming tours before Landis banned it

because it will expand baseballs fanbase

i dont think it will work out but it'd be amazing if it could

i just think it'd be better off in february

players could look at it as a way of keeping in shape and not being rusty in time for spring training

just like how guys used to play winterball down in Cuba in barnstorming tours before Landis banned it

The players' view is hogwash! These guys have millions in the bank already, so forgive me for not feeling sorry for Sheffield that there is a possibility he COULD have a career ending injury at age 36. People have given up far more to represent the USA and give him the opportunity to make the millions he has already pocketed.

The players' view is hogwash! These guys have millions in the bank already, so forgive me for not feeling sorry for Sheffield that there is a possibility he COULD have a career ending injury at age 36. People have given up far more to represent the USA and give him the opportunity to make the millions he has already pocketed.

If you really believe that every guy you root for is or has to be a great guy, put down the sippy cup, wake up from you nap on Batman sheets and trade in the underoos for boxers-Santa isn't coming. If you're lucky may be they are decent guys. But there isn't any correlation or guarantees. In fact, to be as self-absorbed and egotistical to become a successful pro athlete it might even be unlikely. It doens't matter anyway since in Seinfeld's accurate estimation you're rooting for laundry. Ask Johnny Damon's first wife/high school sweetheart about what a great guy he is. And so what? Watch the game.

If you really believe that every guy you root for is or has to be a great guy, put down the sippy cup, wake up from you nap on Batman sheets and trade in the underoos for boxers-Santa isn't coming. If you're lucky may be they are decent guys. But there isn't any correlation or guarantees. In fact, to be as self-absorbed and egotistical to become a successful pro athlete it might even be unlikely. It doens't matter anyway since in Seinfeld's accurate estimation you're rooting for laundry. Ask Johnny Damon's first wife/high school sweetheart about what a great guy he is. And so what? Watch the game.

Im not saying all MLB players have to be choir boys, or even likable dudes. Thats not even what this thread is about. My point here is this: The Yankee fan has FOREVER given an infinite amount of sh*t to the Yankee Haters because of the great team guys the Yankees have had over the years.

And now they are being forced to cheer for Garroid, who by all indications is the WORST guy in baseball. They have to hold their noses while they cheer for him. I think its pretty much a match made in Heaven. Im just pointing out the many Sheffield-related transgressions as they happen.

Im not saying all MLB players have to be choir boys, or even likable dudes. Thats not even what this thread is about. My point here is this: The Yankee fan has FOREVER given an infinite amount of sh*t to the Yankee Haters because of the great team guys the Yankees have had over the years.

And now they are being forced to cheer for Garroid, who by all indications is the WORST guy in baseball. They have to hold their noses while they cheer for him. I think its pretty much a match made in Heaven. Im just pointing out the many Sheffield-related transgressions as they happen.

Archived