AP Reporting It Looks Bad For Roger

Maxman

A sworn statement by Andy, saying that Roger told him directly he took HGH. Oh my. But Jose Canseco says Roger didn't do it. LOL not real tough to figure out which way the jury will go on that one (yeah there isn't a jury I know).

Oh well Roger -- it was nice knowing you. Have fun and we will get together in 5 years when you are free again.

Well, someone is lying. Question is, who?

I think it's funny that so many people take Canseco for his word. The guy has been nothing but an opportunist since he left baseball.

who takes him for his word?/

they beleive the rampant use of steroids in baseball but he wasnt only source,,as for his individual claims, he has little to no merit..

but as Max said, Roger may get out of this legally, but I will take Andys word,,he has been nothing but a class act and put his own legacy at risk to do the right thing and come clean..

this assmunch, via reports today, are that he is throwing wife under bus,,what aturd,,if that was case, he would have said initially that the stuff was for wife and he used the mets guy for wife,,now after andys comments, he is sayoing 'oh ya, i used mets guy, but for my wife',,what a freakin turd and a half

this assmunch, via reports today, are that he is throwing wife under bus,,what aturd,,if that was case, he would have said initially that the stuff was for wife and he used the mets guy for wife,,now after andys comments, he is sayoing 'oh ya, i used mets guy, but for my wife',,what a freakin turd and a half

i've done some painting in my day but never into a corner like rodgers doin. how long will he keep diggin himself this hole? sounds like he's gonna indict himself by days end.

are his attorneys yesmen?

Goodness gracious!!

Roger is guilty and has lied, imo. Not saying McNamee's **** don't stink, but it sounds like he is finally coming clean and Roger isn't. I don't see jailtime for Clemens, but his legacy is shot.

I thought lieing under oath was automatic jailtime

I hope they can find both of them to be lying under oath, and throw them both in jail. They're both liars. Either that, or according to Clemens everyone else except Jose Canseco is a liar...hmm..

And not that I agree with McNamee at all(again, he's a liar), but in responce to Burton i believe it was(the guy right before this one), of course he lied before and would tell the truth now. He wasn't worried about perjury before. Again, not saying he's a good guy--he's not. But that last little bit was ridiculous, imo. It felt more like a lawyer for Clemens attacking McNamee than it did an unbiased Congressman.

For what it is worth....

Got this from Colin Cowherd show.

Burton who was grilling McNamee and calling him a liar and all that is the same guy who kept after Clinton after the whole Monica Lowinski affair. This guy later on was found out to have been having an affair and fathered a child out of that affair. So he comes off looking like a major hypocrite.

Clemens has screwed himself with the whole Nanny situation. His lawyers started freaking out when she basically told them that Clemens, his wife and kids were at the Canseco gathering.

Not good

Archived