my fans>cameron crazies just accept it

kobe24jets

im tha next kobe bryant in tha nba

imma be tha first pick in tha 2010 draft

ya heard

even if you could by some miracle become a #1 overall draft pick, you would end up like Latrell Sprewell. penniless and having your boat and house repossessed because you are too stupid to know when your home boys are robbing you blind.

I'd let your game do the talking and promoting and keep yo' mouf shut.

pompous talentless uneducated asses go nowhere but the welfare line...

You sick, sadistic &%#* . :biggrin:

I guess I wouldn't find it funny if I thought it was a real person but I just find it hard to believe somebody who thinks/talks like him would be able to figure out how to log on to a computer. He's gotta be fake.

I guess I wouldn't find it funny if I thought it was a real person but I just find it hard to believe somebody who thinks/talks like him would be able to figure out how to log on to a computer. He's gotta be fake.

Sadly I really don't think he's a fake. :(

im tha next kobe bryant in tha nba

imma be tha first pick in tha 2010 draft

ya heard

Math is not your strong point, either.

In 2008/2009 you will be a Senior in HS.

You need to be 1 calender year out of HS. So, you will not be eligible.;)

even if you could by some miracle become a #1 overall draft pick, you would end up like Latrell Sprewell. penniless and having your boat and house repossessed because you are too stupid to know when your home boys are robbing you blind.

I'd let your game do the talking and promoting and keep yo' mouf shut.

pompous talentless uneducated asses go nowhere but the welfare line...

yo

ya can me the ball boy

i give ya 1 mill a yer fo that

There are a few posters I thought might be TS...Marko Kavka tops the list for me but Kobe is a possibility

that would make sense .. tom wouldnt have the balls to come back as himself... lol.. in typical fashion.. he would come back as a not funny lame poster. he never could live up to the "hype" of who he was.

i know tom isnt marko..

but i dare him to come back.. come on tom... lf you really are posting as these crap fake posters, stop the insanity... come back as yourself... enlighen us dummies with that overwhelming intellect of yours.

think of it as your gift to mankind.

:happy0071:

Archived