Mocks start changing after Fargus..

Favorite_Toon

Ok, the one point I want someone to please finally answer me is this; How come all of a sudden, when the raiders resign fargas (for basically a one year deal) they are going to pass up the BPA that everyone is saying mcfadden is, yet the Jets who signed Thomas Jones to a multiyear deal as well as have leon on the team will jump at the chance to draft him??? There teams are in the same place and the logic i'm hearing from draft "experts" and draftniks is exactly opposite from each other. I don't get how one team can be set at running back so they'll pass up mcfadden to take care of other needs, but another team who is just as set at runningback would be stupid to pass on him, when a player, gholston, is there who fits their scheme and need. It's just different logic and i don't understand.

Ok, the one point I want someone to please finally answer me is this; How come all of a sudden, when the raiders resign fargas (for basically a one year deal) they are going to pass up the BPA that everyone is saying mcfadden is, yet the Jets who signed Thomas Jones to a multiyear deal as well as have leon on the team will jump at the chance to draft him??? There teams are in the same place and the logic i'm hearing from draft "experts" and draftniks is exactly opposite from each other. I don't get how one team can be set at running back so they'll pass up mcfadden to take care of other needs, but another team who is just as set at runningback would be stupid to pass on him, when a player, gholston, is there who fits their scheme and need. It's just different logic and i don't understand.

Because they have 4 running backs..thats why.. they have more pressing needs and they want howies boy... no brainer

4 backs???

Lamont - Gone

Rhodes - Gone

Bush - Unproven

Lamont gone

Rhodes Not gone

Bush there future back

Mcfadden matches bush.. unproven

Face it they arenot taking mcfadden..excpecially if they get the third pick.. cause u know that still needs to be determined..

Lamont gone

Rhodes Not gone

Bush there future back

Face it they arenot taking mcfadden..excpecially if they get the third pick.. cause u know that still needs to be determined..

Raiders have no choice but to take him....It'll be a big mistake if they don't IMO.

I'm not so sure that Mcfadden makes it past Atlanta. They dont have a star running back and need a big name player to take the place of Michael Vick, and they can take a QB like Woodson, Flacco, or Henne in the later rds to make up for the lack of a QB.

In a draft this deep wit RBs there is no need to waste a sixth overall pick on a position that is not one of the teams huge weaknesses, especially with lack of talent on both lines. We can get a guy like Jamal Charles on Day 2, or someone like him, who could potentially be as good, if not better.

Lamont gone

Rhodes Not gone

Bush there future back

I'm pretty sure Rhodes wants out, I doubt he'll be there next year. Bush was not the prospect McFadden was, not even close.

I'm not so sure that Mcfadden makes it past Atlanta. They dont have a star running back and need a big name player to take the place of Michael Vick, and they can take a QB like Woodson, Flacco, or Henne in the later rds to make up for the lack of a QB.

In a draft this deep wit RBs there is no need to waste a sixth overall pick on a position that is not one of the teams huge weaknesses, especially with lack of talent on both lines. We can get a guy like Jamal Charles on Day 2, or someone like him, who could potentially be as good, if not better.

I'm convinced Atlanta will take Matt Ryan, they need a franchise QB more than anything in the world since Vick has gone and Ryan is the only prospect that really looks to be a franchise player IMO.

I'm convinced Atlanta will take Matt Ryan, they need a franchise QB more than anything in the world since Vick has gone and Ryan is the only prospect that really looks to be a franchise player IMO.

Im afraid miami might take Matt ryan... or trade pick to Dallas

If they select ryan then atlanta would probaly take DMC

Can't see Miami taking him. Parcells loves veteran QB's and I don't think he really wants to go through with developing another one right now.

My best friend is a miami fan..he seems convinced that the dolphins are going to get Pennington from us some how...

Atlanta, Oakland or Kansas City can still wind up with the 3rd pick in the draft. It will be decided by a coin flip at the combine.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d805a3a57&template=without-video&confirm=true

Jerious Norwood is close to the same thing as Mcfadden. A little less versatile, but similar runners.

Norwoods probably a tougher runner though.

Stop it already..norwood isnt even close to the talent mcfadden is..even when he came out of college.. I believe in scouts who get paid to look at fil all day long and evaluate these players..most have him as the best talent in the draft..

Why did peterson drop to 7 last year?

Stop it already..norwood isnt even close to the talent mcfadden is..even when he came out of college.. I believe in scouts who get paid to look at fil all day long and evaluate these players..most have him as the best talent in the draft..

They get it wrong to a lot also.

Anyone remember Ryan Leaf, or how bout those guys Dbrickeshaw Ferguson and Dewayne Robertson, man Im glad my team didnt pick those busts.

Oh ****. ](*,)

Raiders re-signed RB Justin Fargas. NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the deal is for three years and $12 million, including $6 million guaranteed

Stop wait and listen before making a dumb post..

Well scouts are only able to evaluate what they have done in college so that is why some players get high grades but when they get to the pros the fall off in college you have a few good players but in the NFL everyone is good

Archived