4 SEASON TIX+PARKING.

Show me a real estate investment in NYC that has gone down in 10 years.

I know you are being wisineheimer, but come on.

BZ

Good point. I have decided to keep my tickets. I am going to let you pay my PSL fee. When the time comes to sell them you can keep all the profits.

I wish I had money to invest like that. I just don't. No reason you should miss out on such a good deal. Let me know where I should forward the bill to so you can process it.

Thanks in advance.

If the PSL fee is included in the soon to be delivered 2008 season ticket bill come January the tickets will already be long gone.

1 playoff appearance will not persuade me to invest $20k to the Woody Johnson fund if they introduce the PSL fee in 2009.

The PSL fee of $20k does not include the tickets,parking or anyother related costs.

Woody Johnson and the Jets will not charge $5,000 per seat in the Upper Level. Not even close.

I hope your right,ive been told differently.I was told $5000 per seat stadium wide.It will make seating upgrades an easy thing to do.For those looking to upgrade after all the smoke clears and season ticket holders give up seats.We shall see.

I need 4 for family and friends.Only issue is family doesnt pay and friends dont want to pay except for the ticket price.

$20k is alot of money to tie up in a Jets account.At least if it were mine in an account or a cd id be collecting some interest.

Plus the loss of $600 for preseason games I dont attend.Though this year as per my tax man I will be donating them to the United Way as long as they provide a reciept.

I do have a few offers for 2 of the seats time will tell all.

joe until the PSLs are decided Im going to put everything on hold.The issue with transferring 2 tickets is I would lose my parking pass.The parking only comes with 4 tickets as we speak. If after the PSL fee is announced I may decide to keep 2 and sell 2 for every home game.

Im anxioulsy awaiting my renewal to see where this is going.

That is not true. If you put your account in 2 names or transferred 2 seats, each account would still be eligible for a parking pass. The way the Jets do it is each Individual account up to 5 seats gets 1 parking pass.

joe until the PSLs are decided Im going to put everything on hold.The issue with transferring 2 tickets is I would lose my parking pass.The parking only comes with 4 tickets as we speak. If after the PSL fee is announced I may decide to keep 2 and sell 2 for every home game.

Im anxioulsy awaiting my renewal to see where this is going.

That is not true. If you put your account in 2 names or transferred 2 seats, each account would still be eligible for a parking pass. The way the Jets do it is each Individual account up to 5 seats gets 1 parking pass.

Or transfer them to 4 single-seat accounts, get 4 passes, sell 3 of them, and retire early as the money comes pouring in from those parking pass sales. Cha-ching!

The parking pass is offered to 4 season tickets or more not 2.

I would check that out if I were you. All season ticketholder accounts were offered parking passes. If you had up to 5 seats, you got 1 parking pass, whether it was an account with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 seats. And from 6 to 10 seats got 2 passes, and so on.

The parking pass is offered to 4 season tickets or more not 2.

Archived