Top Steals Of The 07 Draft After Season #1

Jedi_Jet1121

Name top 5 around the NFL that was a steal for any team you can name anyone you think was a top player so far in their team.

1. RB A.Peterson *Vikings* First round

2. T Joe Thomas *Browns* First Round

3. MLB David Haris *Jets* Second Round

4. CB Darnell Revis *Jets* First Round

5. LB Patrick Willis *49ers* First Round

Thos i fell are the top Rookies of last season what about you guys?

How is Joe Thomas a steal? He was the third pick in the draft.

Dwayne Bowe looks pretty good, since he completely outperformed Calvin Johnson.

Offense of linemen are normaly not top 3 picks in the NFL draft those belong to QB.RB and WR's but not offense of line everyone knows that.

Take Joe Thomas off that list. He's a great player wbut went too high to be called a steal. Willis too.

I think Harris was one of the top steals added to Ahmad Bradshaw, Chinedum Ndukwe and maybe (although he hasn't done anything yet) Brady Quinn.

Come on, Peyton Manning wasn't the steal of the 1998 draft!? :)

hehehehehe I'm kidding.

Arron Sears - Bucs drafted him in the 2nd round and he started every game at Guard this season and did a good job.

Troy Smith - Last Pick in the 5th Round and he's probably the future QB for the Ravens

David Harris was a steal in the second round. To say Revis was a steal is homerism. The Jets traded up to get him.

Arron Sears - Bucs drafted him in the 2nd round and he started every game at Guard this season and did a good job.

Troy Smith - Last Pick in the 5th Round and he's probably the future QB for the Ravens

David Harris was a steal in the second round. To say Revis was a steal is homerism. The Jets traded up to get him.

Troy smith? He wil be out of the league in three years..

He looked pretty good this season. I'm not saying he'll be a franchise QB but if the Ravens get him some weapons he could be decent.

will see....kcuuylk9594tpic.html

Mason Crosby was a 6th round pick and one of the best kickers in the NFL. (Although a kicker in the 6th round isn't truly a steal I suppose.)

Chinedum Ndukwe looks like he could be Cincy's starting safety and was a 7th rounder.

Kevin Boss in the 5th round looks like he could play as well as Shockey, but without the distractions.

Derek Landri in the 5th round played well in Jacksonville's Defense.

Le'Ron McClain in the 4th round looks like a solid blocking fullback with decent hands out of the backfield, and it seemed McGahee benefited from him.

Some third rounders include: Marcus McCauley (Minn), Yamon Figurs (Balt.), James Jones (GB), and Brandon MeBane (Sea.).

Archived