Brad Smith for QB..

K2C

option offenses don't really work in the NFL, i'm not sure why, but anyone that runs it more than three times in a season tends to get the play blown up. we ran it well once against NE, but it is a gimick play.

Instead of getting smith more PT, i'm hoping that he gets cut, or just plays specail teams.

option offenses don't really work in the NFL, i'm not sure why, but anyone that runs it more than three times in a season tends to get the play blown up. we ran it well once against NE, but it is a gimick play.

Instead of getting smith more PT, i'm hoping that he gets cut, or just plays specail teams.

options dont work in the nfl..cause the linebackers are way to quick..

Option Offense in the NFL?

All f_cking right! Let's bring back Scott Frost!

I remember we took both wr's first and second round.. keyshawn was one of them.. do you remember the second one? clue...he sucks.. and doesnt play anymore lol

Alex Van Dyke.

Keyshawn sucked too. Just ask every team he played for after the Jets traded him.

Keyshawn didn't suck. He just wasn't worth the #1 pick in the whole draft.

Now Alex van Dyke -- HE sucked. What made it so much more absurd was we took Keyshawn #1 and already had Jeff Graham & Chrebet. How was it envisioned that this kid would have seen the field even if he wasn't a bust?

Not to be outdone, a year later Parcells gave away the #1 pick for a box of Oreo's & then followed that up with Rick Terry with the top pick in round 2.

:bag:

Keyshawn didn't suck. He just wasn't worth the #1 pick in the whole draft.

Now Alex van Dyke -- HE sucked. What made it so much more absurd was we took Keyshawn #1 and already had Jeff Graham & Chrebet. How was it envisioned that this kid would have seen the field even if he wasn't a bust?

Not to be outdone, a year later Parcells gave away the #1 pick for a box of Oreo's & then followed that up with Rick Terry with the top pick in round 2.

Parcells wasn't a good drafter when he was here except in 2000. 2000 was Parcells only good draft as the Jets GM. He pawned off Mr. Overrated Keyshawn for 2 1st round picks, drafted Chad Pennington and got an absolute steal with Coles in the 3rd round.

As for Van Dyke and Keyshawn, another funny fact is that they were both drafted over TO.

Parcells wasn't a good drafter when he was here except in 2000. 2000 was Parcells only good draft as the Jets GM. He pawned off Mr. Overrated Keyshawn for 2 1st round picks, drafted Chad Pennington and got an absolute steal with Coles in the 3rd round.

As for Van Dyke and Keyshawn, another funny fact is that they were both drafted over TO.

Sickest WR draft ever and we find the bust who started exactly one NFL game (and I think that start was only due to injuries to both Keyshawn & Graham).

1. Keyshawn

7. Glenn

18. Kennison

19. Harrison

24. Moulds

31. Van Dyke

34. Toomer

43. Muhammad

52. Engram

89, Owens

135. Horn

159. Jeffers (was great before he busted his knee)

Archived