New JetNation Partner

Maxman

We just partnered with Football Fanatics. Soon we will be putting up a link for them. If you need any sports merchandise you should check out their online store. They have stuff for every team in every sport.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=2401

We researched the choices and felt football fanatics was the best choice. Pretty good selection and very low shipping.

Check it out and feel free to let me know what you think.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just partnered with Football Fanatics. Soon we will be putting up a link for them. If you need any sports merchandise you should check out their online store. They have stuff for every team in every sport.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=2401

We researched the choices and felt football fanatics was the best choice. Pretty good selection and very low shipping.

Check it out and feel free to let me know what you think.

Look here. If they don't sell Zubaz pants, then I'm just not interested!

How many times do I have to repeat myself?

TomShane has an old pair. You will see an Ebay auction soon. They are in great shape. Other than needing to have a tailor expand the crotch I can't think of anything that is wrong with them.

Look here. If they don't sell Zubaz pants, then I'm just not interested!

How many times do I have to repeat myself?

TomShane has an old pair. You will see an Ebay auction soon. They are in great shape. Other than needing to have a tailor expand the crotch I can't think of anything that is wrong with them.

Don't blame me. Blame Paris Hilton, playa.

Don't blame me. Blame Paris Hilton, playa.

so will the dead downloads link be replaced by a shop link?

I think we should all E-mail Max and ask about the downloads page. He LOVES it. :lol:

Just cut and paste this:

Hey Max,

Where's the Downloads page, loser? Talk about a dry hump. This kind of thing never happens at JI. Maybe you can ask Sean some tips on being a webmaster.

Signed,

A Concerned JetNation User

And mail it here:

maxman@jetnation.com

Tell 'em Cathy sent ya.

so will the dead downloads link be replaced by a shop link?

I think we should all E-mail Max and ask about the downloads page. He LOVES it. :lol:

Just cut and paste this:

Hey Max,

Where's the Downloads page, loser? Talk about a dry hump. This kind of thing never happens at JI. Maybe you can ask Sean some tips on being a webmaster.

Signed,

A Concerned JetNation User

And mail it here:

maxman@jetnation.com

Tell 'em Cathy sent ya.

Archived