Herm Interested in E.Coleman & V.Hobson

Smizzy

Chiefs | Team may be interested in E. Coleman

Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:03:27 -0800

Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports the Kansas City Chiefs may be interested in New York Jets impending unrestricted free-agent FS Erik Coleman.

Chiefs | Team may be interested in Hobson

Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:55:04 -0800

xRich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports the Kansas City Chiefs may be interested in New York Jets impending unrestricted free-agent LB Victor Hobson.

:character0255:

I think he is better suited for another team. Herm can have his slow ass.

good bye, and good ridince. Hobson is an absolute bum, i have never once seen a play from him that any other linebacker could have done, and could have done much better.

Good bye Hobson, don't ever come back.

I agree 100%. People seem to somehow have fabricated memories that our D under Herm was actually good. Other than that one year under Henderson, Herm's D's were collosally bad. Hobson was never a very good LB.

Yeah I don't understand how this perception around the league got built for Herm that he's some kind of defensive guru. Aside from 2004 the Jets under Herm Edwards could never stop the run.

I could see Herm's career crash and burn after next season if he goes 4-12 or worse. That's part of the reason why I don't want the Jets to bail him out by sending him Chad and Coles for what will probably be a couple of mid-round picks.

Herm does not have a quarterback in Kansas City. Huard and Croyle both suck. Unles the Jets give him Pennington on a silver platter he's going 4-12 next year or worse.

Yeah I don't understand how this perception around the league got built for Herm that he's some kind of defensive guru. Aside from 2004 the Jets under Herm Edwards could never stop the run.

I could see Herm's career crash and burn after next season if he goes 4-12 or worse. That's part of the reason why I don't want the Jets to bail him out by sending him Chad and Coles for what will probably be a couple of mid-round picks.

Herm does not have a quarterback in Kansas City. Huard and Croyle both suck. Unles the Jets give him Pennington on a silver platter he's going 4-12 next year or worse.

Mark my words this year or next year KC will own the #1 pick of the draft. Herman is as stupid as Jerry Jones with a flat top.

hobson nor coleman would fit into gunthers scheme, one hobson aint quick enough. plus why put him in there 4-3scheme when they have edwards harris and johnson thats a solid core. page is alot better then coleman so why put him at back up when you have greg welsey whom was a strong safety and converted to free, when the chiefs let rome go. but figure herms a dumbass and gunther is gonna be stuck with herms decisions for his D.

Archived