Hey Lurker

Smizzy

I won it betting on Field in NASCAR.

I just wonder why you didn't call out Nick or GimmeShelter last year.

If you look at the bets for that race you won 1,120 Vcash. Not 70K. You made 2 bets...29vcash and 3vcash.That earned you 1,120.

Call out Nick or Gimmeshelter for last year? Fill me in here? What did I miss that you're hinting at?

I asked Lurker. He is the one with the Vcash. I asked him a very simple question. Why do I need to ask Nick for the answer?

Isn't he in charge of it? Last time I check it wasn't like Lurker could give himself the Vcash. Unless there is something I don't know of? Can lurker give himself vcash?

BP: sure he could just take it away for no reason, but that is what douchebags with a little bit of "power" do. Personally, I don't think Smizzy is a douchebag, he might be a sexual deviant but he is a nice enough guy as far as sexual devients go.

Just got a call from the commish. He looked into this and it seems like Lurker is making his bets private. Perfectly legal. I added up his bets and I don't see anything wrong.

I am destroying all the records though. Let's just move past this now.

:rl:

Just got a call from the commish. He looked into this and it seems like Lurker is making his bets private. Perfectly legal. I added up his bets and I don't see anything wrong.

I am destroying all the records though. Let's just move past this now.

:rl:

I'm so glad Lurker was man enough to answer my question. After 4 hours , 20 posts and being insulted I finally get an answer...from Max.

Thanks Max.

for what? Nobody accused you of anything & nobody insulted you. I asked you a simple question.

you did. and then you neg repped me like 10 times because of your own damn stupidity which you conveniently tried to blame on me.

You know why I was being evasive? I don't answer stupid questions because if I do I lose my temper. I don't like to lose my temper so I avoid answering stupid questions.

You acted very immature and I did absolutely nothing wrong.

You don't know how vbookie works. Not your fault, but not my responsibility to explain it.

Private bet???

That's my guess.

No such thing.

What???

Isn't there an option to have your bet hidden??? I was sure there was.:confused0082:

Maybe prior to the event..but not where it shows who got paid out what.

that about sums it up.

I still don't get how this is somehow my fault.

I would like an apology but I know better.

You know smizzy is an otherwise cool dude, he's probably having a bad day or is lacking sleep which is why his tone came off the way it did, and why he thought you would be able to give him an answer beyond "because I bet"

you did. and then you neg repped me like 10 times because of your own damn stupidity which you conveniently tried to blame on me.

You know why I was being evasive? I don't answer stupid questions because if I do I lose my temper. I don't like to lose my temper so I avoid answering stupid questions.

You acted very immature and I did absolutely nothing wrong.

You don't know how vbookie works. Not your fault, but not my responsibility to explain it.

No ,I didn't. It was an honest question. You being evasive made you look guilty of something. Where is the harm is telling me what i obviously didn't know?

You didn't get neg repped until you insulted me. I went through my rep history. I have 11 neg comments. 8 are from you for stupid **** that had nothing to do with you.

Enjoy our Vbookie games. Not sure why you felt attacked or like you had to hide something from us. When someone asks you a question in the future...it's best to just answer the question. this will avoid any confusion about your answer.

Thanks.

You know smizzy is an otherwise cool dude, he's probably having a bad day or is lacking sleep which is why his tone came off the way it did, and why he thought you would be able to give him an answer beyond "because I bet"

ok, everyone is entitled to a bad day.

Archived