Hey Lurker

Smizzy

No ,I didn't. It was an honest question. You being evasive made you look guilty of something. Where is the harm is telling me what i obviously didn't know?

You didn't get neg repped until you insulted me. I went through my rep history. I have 11 neg comments. 8 are from you for stupid **** that had nothing to do with you.

Enjoy our Vbookie games. Not sure why you felt attacked or like you had to hide something from us. When someone asks you a question in the future...it's best to just answer the question. this will avoid any confusion about your answer.

Thanks.

I know I'm sticking my nose in someone else's business but I fancy myself a rational individual so I'm going to give my opinion. This is also a public thread so I can if I want to. If it were me in Lurker's shoes I would have been defensive with the tone of this thread. He tried to say he won it on the nascar bet and then you told him he was lying so he said ask nick who is in charge of vbookie(he could have said this better, but I think that is what he meant) and then other people suggested it was a private bet and you dismissed that as being false. Then BP came and said "RAWRG HIM MOD HIM DO WHATEVER HE PLEASE RAWRG, U LUCKY HE ASK FIRST" You also kept putting the emphasis on him, like he is able to give himself vcash, he obviously got it from someone who has the right to give it out or it was a glitch. You are right and he was being evasive, I saw it as more being defensive and not thinking that you would believe anything he said and that you have made up your mind already.

Things aren't as important or big as this post makes them seem and I'm not saying anyone is wrong or did anything wrong(so no one get your panties in a bunch.) I'm just giving my observation of what happened here. I

I know I'm sticking my nose in someone else's business but I fancy myself a rational individual so I'm going to give my opinion. This is also a public thread so I can if I want to. If it were me in Lurker's shoes I would have been defensive with the tone of this thread. He tried to say he won it on the nascar bet and then you told him he was lying so he said ask nick who is in charge of vbookie(he could have said this better, but I think that is what he meant) and then other people suggested it was a private bet and you dismissed that as being false. Then BP came and said "RAWRG HIM MOD HIM DO WHATEVER HE PLEASE RAWRG, U LUCKY HE ASK FIRST" You also kept putting the emphasis on him, like he is able to give himself vcash, he obviously got it from someone who has the right to give it out or it was a glitch. You are right and he was being evasive, I saw it as more being defensive and not thinking that you would believe anything he said and that you have made up your mind already.

Things aren't as important or big as this post makes them seem and I'm not saying anyone is wrong or did anything wrong(so no one get your panties in a bunch.) I'm just giving my observation of what happened here. I

Except he didn't tell me it was on NASCAR. He showed me the thread where it showed him winning 1,120 vcash. it said nothing baout the 70K he won. That is why I was curious.

I put the emphasis on him because he had the answer to the question. Nick wasn't here. He was. That is why a simple answer would have done just fine.

Except he didn't tell me it was on NASCAR. He showed me the thread where it showed him winning 1,120 vcash. it said nothing baout the 70K he won. That is why I was curious.

You're right there, He was being evasive. This whole thread had the feeling of a police interrogation.

S:WHERE DID YOU GET THE MONEY!

L:AT THE BANK!

S:THIS SLIP SAYS YOU ONLY WITHDREW TWO GRAND! WHERE DID YOU GET THE REST!

L:ASK THE BANK!

I'M ASKING YOU!

Arsis: You know you could always ask the bank

BP: HE COULD ALWAYS JUST ARREST HIM! HE HAS THE POWER!

Irishjet: Maybe he made a second withdrawel

S: BUT IT'S NOT ON THIS SLIP!

Max: Well I called the bank and it seems that he did make a second withdrawal.

L: Apologize Meany!

S: DON'T WANNA!

I'm way too bored right now, can you tell

That's exactly right.

Except he didn't tell me it was on NASCAR.

I did. Twice.

I put the emphasis on him because he had the answer to the question. Nick wasn't here. He was. That is why a simple answer would have done just fine.

Nick would've been able to answer more to your satisfaction because you weren't interested in accepting an answer from me. I said NASCAR, and you didn't believe me.

If you had PMed me instead of calling me out publicly, I would've also been more receptive to giving you a detailed answer.

You're right there, He was being evasive. This whole thread had the feeling of a police interrogation.

S:WHERE DID YOU GET THE MONEY!

L:AT THE BANK!

S:THIS SLIP SAYS YOU ONLY WITHDREW TWO GRAND! WHERE DID YOU GET THE REST!

L:ASK THE BANK!

I'M ASKING YOU!

Arsis: You know you could always ask the bank

BP: HE COULD ALWAYS JUST ARREST HIM! HE HAS THE POWER!

Irishjet: Maybe he made a second withdrawel

S: BUT IT'S NOT ON THIS SLIP!

Max: Well I called the bank and it seems that he did make a second withdrawal.

L: Apologize Meany!

S: DON'T WANNA!

I'm way too bored right now, can you tell

good synopsis.

I did. Twice.

The 2nd post in this thread was your answer. It was a link that showed you winning 1,120 vcash.

How is that answering the question?

The answer to the question was I made my bet private. You never once said that. NASCAR is not what I was asking you. and you know that. WHY you were evasive is a mystery. Maybe you felt called out. I was just asking a simple and innocent question.

If you had PMed me instead of calling me out publicly, I would've also been more receptive to giving you a detailed answer.

Well there you have it.

The 2nd post in this thread was your answer. It was a link that showed you winning 1,120 vcash.

yes, and then I again said I won it on NASCAR.

I won it betting on Field in NASCAR.

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50409

Number of bets placed 8 Total amount staked 5142 Total amount won 179970

you said the answer was I made my bet private. Yes it was. But Irish tried to say that and you said it's not true. So what was I supposed to do? Repeat what Irish said? You weren't going to believe it unless Max or Nick told you. There was nothing I could do because you wouldn't believe me.

Private bet???

That's my guess.

No such thing.

What???

Isn't there an option to have your bet hidden??? I was sure there was.:confused0082:

Maybe prior to the event..but not where it shows who got paid out what.

Archived