what skill starter will you be most disappointed to see return?

johnny green balls

what skill starter will you be most disappointed to see return?

i'm gonna get crucified for this but if L. Coles is our starting #1 next year it's gonna be a looooooooooong season. if we had a real #1, cotchery could be a great possession #2 and coles would be absolutely devestating in the slot-- as wes welker was this year for the *'s.

Good Question.

I'm going to go with Coles too. We need a true number one WR.

Not a bad point about Coles. I'm really hoping we get two first rounders this year so we can grab a speed receiver (my mock shows Manningham, but i'd be up for any of the other quality receivers).

I know you said skill position, but i have to go with Hobson or Bryan Thomas. They are absolute junk and have no upside potential, they need to be replaced.

Not a bad point about Coles. I'm really hoping we get two first rounders this year so we can grab a speed receiver (my mock shows Manningham, but i'd be up for any of the other quality receivers).

I know you said skill position, but i have to go with Hobson or Bryan Thomas. They are absolute junk and have no upside potential, they need to be replaced.

you know i love manningham as a umich alum but with tangini on the hotseat i doubt they'll depend on a rook as their #1. even if they do draft manny, i think they have a need for a vet #1.

agree on hobson and thomas. we've got a lot of holes and i know that we're more than one or two pieces away but never underestimate the ability of a true marquee player to change the game. right now we have no one that teams have to focus their prepartion on. no one.

ocho cinco or roy williams would be awesome imho. edge to williams but either would be a gargantuan upgrade.

i would shoot my load if we landed R Williams. He is a HUGE talent in this league. To think the numbers he was putting up with Harrington and Kitna throwing him the ball, coupled with no receiver next to him (although furrey did play well two years ago).

Say what you want about Kellen, but if you give him a deep threat like Roy, Kellen's numbers will be great.

ocho cinco or roy williams would be awesome imho. edge to williams but either would be a gargantuan upgrade.

I love Roy Williams. I would take him over ocho cinco anytime and I think he could really flourish here with the Jets.

Archived