3rd Annual JetNation Awards winners (2008)

TaborJet

you have my vote!!!!

Shannagans!\:D/

Bren....You did not win an award?????????

Well i will give you one

Best Jets Fan Evah!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who spends the time, travel and coin on a 4-12 team and with a such a positive attitude.

Max send this woman the top prize!!!

At least I got a few votes for best new poster, thanks to those that voted for me. Congrats TicTac on the win.

There were alot of people who I wanted to vote for but couldnt fit everyone into the slots, some well deserved posters shouldve got a runner-up medal or something.

Congrats to all the winners.

Another landslide. BZ wins again with 22 votes. I think we will re-name this the BZ Award next year.

I agree... this is it. I have won it three years in a row and the competition is thinning out.

I would like to retire and propose the award get renamed, the "BZ Award of Homerism"

:)

BZ

thanks everyone ;) i actually think it was probably closer then the votes indicate.. i had some stiff competition.. i think i got a lot of sympathy votes. heh. :D but thank you so much. you are oh so kind.

anyway.. like bz... i think it is time for me to retire ( just dont take me out back and shoot me .. or set me on an ice flow..) from this award since i have won it the past two years ( maybe all three? i cant remember back that far..i am too old hehe) ...

but that doesnt mean i cant be in the running for other awards next year.. i just want to spread my wings.. :P

thanks tabor for all the work you put into putting together the awards!! you rock! ;)

• Upvote 1

Congrats to all the winners. You are all deserving of your awards.

And I especially want to thank all the new posters who have joined over the past year. You guys (and gurls) really injected a fresh voice and opinion into this place. It was getting boring reading the same people over and over debating the same stupid issues.

So thank you for being so involved... you are why this is the best messageboard on the interweb.

And for the other new members who havent had much input, jump in and join the fun. Its not like other places where if you arent part of the club you are shunned. If you can have a semi-intelligent conversation we welcome you... if it isnt football, post about something you know something about.... as long as it isnt politics or religion or male/female relationships.

And thank you to all the mods. Self-deprecating and sometime defecating, you guys do a great job keeping this place in line. With the freedom Maxie gives us, it could very well turn into anarchy. You do a great job.

Oh, and screw all of you who didnt vote for me. Bite me.:P I hate you all.

• Upvote 1

To all those that voted for me, it was a nice gesture. I don't deserve to be considered the best of anything. And I fear for the site's long term health if I am the top of any list. But thanks, a$$ kissing is always appreciated. Even when it is blatant.

:rl:

• Upvote 2