3rd Annual JetNation Awards winners (2008)

TaborJet

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To all those that voted for me, it was a nice gesture. I don't deserve to be considered the best of anything. And I fear for the site's long term health if I am the top of any list. But thanks, a$$ kissing is always appreciated. Even when it is blatant.

:rl:

Hint reduce the size of your arse!

Thanks again to all those who voted this year.

Looks like I may have to retire and/or change the names of a few categories next year due to perrenial winners like BZ and Greengal. We could also change it up a bit and try a poll for each category. We'll see. It's nice to see a lot more voters this year, just a sign that this place is still growing! Makes the counting process more time-consuming, but it's still a lot of fun.

• 11 months later...
When are the results of this year's votes going to come out?

Tabor has all the ballots.

I wish I would have thought of it. I could have created a subforum and we could have had a poll for each topic. This way Smizzy, I mean Tabor, wouldn't be so bogged down with getting this done.

:-P

Someone please remind me next year. My apology Tabor, lol.

I won Most Improved two straight years before coming in 2nd this year. I must've sucked so bad in 2005. :rl:

You won the Chad Pennington Memorial Award twice!?!?!?!? :akf:

Seriously, I make my entrance like gangbusters, bring a crapload of folks with me, am nominated in seven categories and I don't win one award? Not even best moment? I lose that one to the Giants for ****'s sake? I hate these popularity contests. :Nuts:

Ummm, no ****. It would be difficult to judge 09 being that its only a month 1/2 into the year.

LOL, you have it wrong. These votes are from 2007-early 2008. You weren't a member for the time these ballots took place. The 2008-early 2009 votes will be coming out soon--you'd be included in those.

Ummm, no ****. It would be difficult to judge 09 being that its only a month 1/2 into the year.

I think its time to quit while you're behind JiF. :P

These awards are from February 2008, accounting for the 2007 calendar year. The awards you're hoping to win would be the ones recently voted on in January/February 2009 for the 2008 year. Get it???

I think its time to quit while you're behind JiF. :P

These awards are from February 2008, accounting for the 2007 calendar year. The awards you're hoping to win would be the ones recently voted on in January/February 2009 for the 2008 year. Get it???

Ha!!!!

I am a legend in my own mind!!!

On a separate note, after reading these awards from last year, I now know why Max is the most laid-back easy-going site owner I've ever known. He's apparently surrounded by the biggest group of kiss-asses imaginable. :biggrin:

Agreed, ton of brown nosers.

Max is a terrible poster. One of those guys thats a better coach than player.

Archived