Hello All!

InstantClassic

This is my first post here at the Nation! Just wanted to say I am a huge New York Jets fan..and I hope to have some great discussions with football fans here!

WELCOME to the nation !! Glad to hear your a huge Jets fan too. BTW: Be warned ahead of time , if your looking for intellegent discussions, You'll be bitterly disappointed. :biggrin:

Didn't want to make another thread about it..but if anyone can help me making a signature and avatar I would greatly appreciate it.

LOL, I'm no expert with this stuff but I'll try and help best I can

Click on your User CP in the toolbar above and to the left you will see a list of options. From there you will see 'Edit Signature' and 'Edit Avatar'.

You can use a custom avatar provided or browse through your own saved pictures and select one of them.

To create a signature get the url of the image/GIF (by copying it) and click this icon:insertimage.gif

Then paste the URL of the image into the area provided and click ok. Your Image should appear.

You can also edit it with your own text and stuff but that's pretty simple.

LOL, I'm no expert with this stuff but I'll try and help best I can

Click on your User CP in the toolbar above and to the left you will see a list of options. From there you will see 'Edit Signature' and 'Edit Avatar'.

You can use a custom avatar provided or browse through your own saved pictures and select one of them.

To create a signature get the url of the image/GIF (by copying it) and click this icon:insertimage.gif

Then paste the URL of the image into the area provided and click ok. Your Image should appear.

You can also edit it with your own text and stuff but that's pretty simple.

Thanks IJ..I actually was looking for someone to help designing one. I don't have photoshop..and if I did I wouldn't know how to use it!

Archived