I understand why SJ's Lindsay Lohan thread got deleted...

Bob

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha,,I just went back and looked at ALL thje pics,,sorry,,i just posted that and only looked at cover photo,,didnt know there were revealing shots later,,i never dremaed New York magazine was allowed to do that,,,sorry mods..unintentional

haha, they are artistic glamour shots that were a remake of Marilyn Monroe's last shoot. From what I have heard and read, a lot of photog's think the photos came out like crap and it wasn't LiLo's fault. I tend to agree. The makeup and Hair were actually pretty bad, and the lighting and photoshopping made her freckles look like she was a leper. But one thing the pics did show, the curves are back, that was a nice rack.:P

haha,,I just went back and looked at ALL thje pics,,sorry,,i just posted that and only looked at cover photo,,didnt know there were revealing shots later,,i never dremaed New York magazine was allowed to do that,,,sorry mods..unintentional

I am very glad you f$*$ed up haha!

haha, they are artistic glamour shots that were a remake of Marilyn Monroe's last shoot. From what I have heard and read, a lot of photog's think the photos came out like crap and it wasn't LiLo's fault. I tend to agree. The makeup and Hair were actually pretty bad, and the lighting and photoshopping made her freckles look like she was a leper. But one thing the pics did show, the curves are back, that was a nice rack.:P

I think she looks good in those shots. I've met her a few times and she has great boobs, but she is VERY freckly. VERY.

She's a very beautiful girl, but she looks awfully old and tired for her age. She could apss for 40, and what is she-21? Too much hard living.

I really think that is more a product of the stylist for that shoot. The eye lashes are terrible, totally makes her look like a tired old tramp, the hair is not much better either, i don't think the stylist did a good job of creating a modern Marilyn look that he was obviously trying to go for.

I really think that is more a product of the stylist for that shoot. The eye lashes are terrible, totally makes her look like a tired old tramp, the hair is not much better either, i don't think the stylist did a good job of creating a modern Marilyn look that he was obviously trying to go for.

hair?

eyelashes?

Funny. I didnt even notice if she had hair or eyelashes.

well wasnted marilyn an old tired drugged up tramp at the time of her shoot?

Archived