Floyd Mayweather in WWE?

InstantClassic

Cena's not that bad..it sucks that HHH is going to win the title at WM.

Jeff Hardy is a young stud..and the fans love him. He should get a title push..but oh yeah..HHH beat him to nailing the bosses daughter.

Jeff is getting a major push in the WWE right now, one he's deserved for a while.

I think he could end with the title at WM, he will defo win the MITB and I honestly wouldn't be at all surprised if he cashed in after the main event. It would be a great angle IMO.

Im sure it wasnt supposed to be legit, but Mayweather did stiff the big show and clearly broke his nose. You saw his bone out of place. The Big Show ill pay him back somewhere along the line in their WM match.

Yeah, it wasn't suposed to happen obviously.

Fair play to him for taking those punches though. The fans really do hate Floyd Mayweather though.

mayweather is a *******. did you see those boxing 24/7 when he was fightin that english fella an that other boy cant think of his name but is hispanic. mayweather thinks hes on a ****ing pedastol which clearly someone needs to knock his ass off. big show woopdy doo its wwe everythn is planned out. it is illegal to pull random stunts. heh kimbo hit the big show, why kimbo, tyson hits a hell of alot harder then him.

mayweather is a *******. did you see those boxing 24/7 when he was fightin that english fella an that other boy cant think of his name but is hispanic. mayweather thinks hes on a ****ing pedastol which clearly someone needs to knock his ass off. big show woopdy doo its wwe everythn is planned out. it is illegal to pull random stunts. heh kimbo hit the big show, why kimbo, tyson hits a hell of alot harder then him.

Mayweather thinks like that because like it or not, he is one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Okay I'm a bit confused but, wrestling is on tuesdays now? Also I thought Big Show retired, and Cena was injured for a year or so. That tells you pretty much the last time I ever saw a show. I think Jericho came back but I don't know if he did anything. I bet anything that Cena or HHH are champs and it's boring.

Okay I'm a bit confused but, wrestling is on tuesdays now? Also I thought Big Show retired, and Cena was injured for a year or so. That tells you pretty much the last time I ever saw a show. I think Jericho came back but I don't know if he did anything. I bet anything that Cena or HHH are champs and it's boring.

WWE's sad excuse for an ECW name is on Tuesdays.

Big Show tried to become a professional boxer..didn't work out and made his re-debut this past Sunday.

Cena had a miraculous recovery..and came back about 4 months after rehabbing his torn pectoral muscle.

Cena nor HHH are champs at the moment..but the feeling is one of them will be following Wrestlemania.

Archived