US President = Blue Eyes

SouthernJet

It would have been more interesting if it gave us the list of the last ten presidents who won`s color of their eyes and also the color of the losing canidates eye color

true although it's likely that blue eyed candidates win primaries in disproportionate numbers as well. so i bet there are a lot of blue versus blue in the general election.

Interesting thing about Lincoln (like what isn't). Something run of the mill like 'what color were his eyes?', you'd think you'd be able to get a truly definitive answer. Some accounts say gray, some hazel, some slate blue, some pale green. I was convinced of pale green, but I'm siding with hazel as of late. People were so struck by his unusual physical person and the depth of expression of his eyes, that their definitive color often went unremarked. What I really think is they were made out of that "mood ring" stuff. :P

lincoln.jpg

lincoln-gardner-August-1863.jpg

Interesting thing about Lincoln (like what isn't). Something run of the mill like 'what color were his eyes?', you'd think you'd be able to get a truly definitive answer. Some accounts say gray, some hazel, some slate blue, some pale green. I was convinced of pale green, but I'm siding with hazel as of late. People were so struck by his unusual physical person and the depth of expression of his eyes, that their definitive color often went unremarked. What I really think is they were made out of that "mood ring" stuff. :P

lincoln.jpg

He certainly had a lot of acne issues. Good move growing the beard.

Archived