The OFFICIAL Pro Wrestling thread

• 4 months later...
That reminds me of when "wrestling" WAS entertainment!

Oh dear how it has fallen since then, what a shambles it is now

Thanks for the clip, I remember once betting on a Wrestlemania in the

early 90`s with some friends, I made a packet thanks to those suckers

not having the WWF magazine for the inside info.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4293&highlight=Old+School+Wrestling

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
WOW..all I can say is that was the best ending to a MNR in well over 5 years..and I was there!

Can't wait to see where this angle goes.

Thanks for posting this, just checked it out.

Invasion angles are great but they're hard to get over, especially with 8 unproven guys. You're asking a lot for them to just come straight in and matchup right away, I'm assuming they'll have some of the bigger WWE stars join them (Jericho maybe, Miz?). Also find it interesting that Michael Cole manages to slither away from the assault, I'm expecting him to be involved after what he's been doing over the last few weeks.

Certainly interesting, flashbacks to the nWo, was actually expecting them to get some spraypaint to Cena, lol. Hope something similar happens on Smackdown and that it's not just a Raw thing.

Thanks for posting this, just checked it out.

Invasion angles are great but they're hard to get over, especially with 8 unproven guys. You're asking a lot for them to just come straight in and matchup right away, I'm assuming they'll have some of the bigger WWE stars join them (Jericho maybe, Miz?). Also find it interesting that Michael Cole manages to slither away from the assault, I'm expecting him to be involved after what he's been doing over the last few weeks.

Certainly interesting, flashbacks to the nWo, was actually expecting them to get some spraypaint to Cena, lol. Hope something similar happens on Smackdown and that it's not just a Raw thing.

Yeah..should definitely be interesting.

First time in a long time Raw has left me wanting more.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Hey guys..sucks this thread hasn't been active in 5 years.

I just started a blog on Weebly..hoping to get some good wrestling discussion going on there.

@Maxman..if you are okay with it can I leave the blog link here? I don't think it would take from your demographic lol. It's not a message board just a blog for comments. 

• 4 years later...