The OFFICIAL Pro Wrestling thread

My point on umaga was is he has done everything he can on raw. SD should do him good and maybe he can become more than just punishment for face superstars. he was getting jobbed every time.

Cena could probably offer more on Smackdown but I'm just of him in general.

The whole Edge vs Batista/Edge vs Taker has beame so stale, they need to freshen things up. At least Batista will have different opponents on Raw, regardless of how broing he is.

Got me..maybe he drops the strap at NOC and challenges for the WWE Title.

No way will get a push for the WWE title with the competition on raw.

There is -

Triple H

Randy Orton

Batista

HBK

Y2J

CM Punk (Is unfortunately going to get the belt sometime this year)

Maybe Cena

Rey Mysterio

Kennedy

All of the above would get preference over Kane. He's never been the same charachter since he lost the mask. There's nothing really to his charachter anymore which is worth giving him a title run.

No way will get a push for the WWE title with the competition on raw.

There is -

Triple H- Stale

Randy Orton- Injured

Batista- Stale

HBK- I wish he would win the strap

Y2J- IC Champ

CM Punk (Is unfortunately going to get the belt sometime this year)- Won't win the title.

Maybe Cena- Stale

Rey Mysterio- Not Heavyweight material

Kennedy- Will he ever get pushed?

All of the above would get preference over Kane. He's never been the same charachter since he lost the mask. There's nothing really to his charachter anymore which is worth giving him a title run.

Kane has tenure in the company, and Vince LOVES big wrestlers.

Kane is very deserving of a major push, he is an undeniable force that can have plenty of opponents billed up to stop the Big Red Monster.

Kofi Kingston - drafted to Raw

Layla - drafted to Raw

Carlito - drafted to SmackDown

Finlay - drafted to ECW

Shelton Benjamin - drafted to SmackDown

Maria - drafted to SmackDown

Brian Kendrick - drafted to SmackDown

Chuck Palumbo - drafted to Raw

Super Crazy - drafted to ECW

Hornswoggle - drafted to ECW

H Smith - drafted to SmackDown

Deuce - drafted to Raw

Big Daddy V - drafted to SmackDown

Trevor Murdoch - drafted to SmackDown

Jamie Noble - drafted to Raw

Mark Henry - drafted to ECW

So the ECW roster seems pretty horrible now.It also feels like there is too many people on Raw.

Yet I'd be willing to bet it will be Cena vs Batista for a while.

Batista will win the WHC and bring it to Raw IMO. I hope that happens anyways because I can't take that toy that they use as 'WWE title' seriously.

I still think Taker will go back to Smackdown. I'd love to see him got to Raw though.

Hardy, Shelton and Kennedy going to Smackdown should make it a lot more watchable.

With Smackdown going to a new network it doesn't surprise me that alot of big names went over there to help keep the ratings up.

Vince might as well just put WWECW out of its misery. It now nothing more than a glorified version of Heat.

just tell vince to give me some of that money he is giving away

Triple H- Stale - Gone.

Randy Orton- Injured - And will return

Batista- Stale - True but Vince loves him, he will be immediately thrown into the title picture. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the WHC at NOC and brings that belt to Raw.

HBK- I wish he would win the strap - .

Y2J- IC Champ - Doesn't matter, he will be in the title picture eventually. He'll probably lose that title soon anyways.

CM Punk (Is unfortunately going to get the belt sometime this year)- Won't win the title. - Are you kidding? Money the Bank = Furture champion. I don't like him but a push is definetly coming for him.

Maybe Cena- Stale - LOL, do you really think Vince see's it that way. Vince wants Cenas babies. He'll never be out of the title picture.

Rey Mysterio- Not Heavyweight material - He's won it before and wouldn't be surprised if he does again.

Kennedy- Will he ever get pushed? - Maybe on Smackdown now. LOL

Kane will not become WWE or World Heavyweight champion again. He is nothing more than a mid-carder now and has been for a good while now.

It will be interesting now to see what the WWE will do with the Undertaker. I'm not sold that he'll end up on Raw. Raw is more designed for superstars who are great on the Mic (Cena, Orton, HHH, HBK Jercho etc.) whereas Smackdown didn't seem to involve too much mic-work for the majority of the superstars. JMO, not sure if Underataker would suit Raw because he's pretty awful on the microphone.

Smackdown should be much more interesting to watch now with Kennedy and HHH coming accross. JR too is an improvement over Cole.

Kane will not become WWE or World Heavyweight champion again. He is nothing more than a mid-carder now and has been for a good while now.

He probably won't..but he is a heavyweight champion, which is not mid-card status. He has been a staple with the company, and is over with the fans. He doesn't have flashy merchandise to sell, which might be his problem.

It will be interesting now to see what the WWE will do with the Undertaker. I'm not sold that he'll end up on Raw. Raw is more designed for superstars who are great on the Mic (Cena, Orton, HHH, HBK Jercho etc.) whereas Smackdown didn't seem to involve too much mic-work for the majority of the superstars. JMO, not sure if Underataker would suit Raw because he's pretty awful on the microphone.

Smackdown should be much more interesting to watch now with Kennedy and HHH coming accross. JR too is an improvement over Cole.

Not necessarily, Undertaker's character never needed a microphone, he always had Paul Bearer to talk for him or he would just kick your ass.

That's the best thing about him.

As far as SD! goes, I still won't watch with HHH there. Currently there are only three reasons to watch SD!:

1) Shelton Benjamin

2) Edge

3) Jim Ross

Not necessarily, Undertaker's character never needed a microphone, he always had Paul Bearer to talk for him or he would just kick your ass.

That's the best thing about him.

As far as SD! goes, I still won't watch with HHH there. Currently there are only three reasons to watch SD!:

1) Shelton Benjamin

2) Edge

3) Jim Ross

I presume you forgot MVP?

IMO he is the guy that Smackdown need to build around. He really has the potential and the charisma to be a star.

Hardy and Kennedy are also pretty darn good reasons to watch too.

I'm really digging TNA at the moment.It feels like they've scaled back on the russo crap and focussed on more classic wrestling stories.Not to mention the in ring action is great.

I love the world X cup storyline,it's great to see guys from Japan and Mexico on main stream wrestling.I wish they could add the participants to the full time roster.

Check out the world X cup preview match,it's only 8 minutes ling but it's one of the best tag matches I've seen in a long time.

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/TNA/video/x5t3hj_motorcity-machineguns-vs-masato-yos_sport

Possible Spoiler?

The Quicken Loans Arena box office in Cleveland, Ohio has posted an advertisement for the upcoming September Unforgiven PPV on the walls inside. It features John Cena on the left side with the WWE Title over his shoulder with Mysterio and HBK beside him. The right features Jericho, Batista and JBL. The bottom of the poster says "The War to End it All" and "Tickets on sale soon". This could be a sign that Cena will win the WWE title from Triple H tonight.

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe/New_Divas_Title_Belt.shtml

Ugh, I'm hoping to God they take that toy that they call a 'title' and **** it away off for good. I was hoping Batista would win simply because I want the WHC back on Raw. The Belt that I can actually take seriously.